Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined GoshImTrippin's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoshImTrippin

User name: GoshImTrippin

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:53320308

Who has punished you?
Azzy of course

Why were you punished?
For speaking my mind.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Literally all i did today was call one warden a bad warden, and he perma muted me, due to "priors" literal years ago, and after I was discussing in chat with people about how the staff here are terrible (specifically talking about some specific individuals) he gagged me, when he gagged me my game black screened, I do not know if that was a coincidence or not, but they both happened at literally the exact same time. Azzy has done nothing but lurk and stir the pot. He is one of the most awful staff members I have ever met anywhere, he is childish, petty, and over reacts to literally everything. I do not think he should be allowed to even be on the server honestly, but thats not the point here, my mutes and gags were both painfully unfair, obviously he was bias, and he really needs to learn to get off his high horse.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

His initial mute was permanent for having a load of toxicity-related priors and being toxic in VC.

He decided to make a scene by blurting disrespect/toxicity in chat as well as vc. Noting his priors for toxicity in voice OR text chat, I also permanently gagged him on text chat.

Warned him in admin chat not to talk in vc because the mute wasn't taking effect for whatever reason.

Noting his priors for toxicity in voice OR text chat, I also permanently gagged him in text chat.

Kept talking, kicked him.

Came back. Kept talking. Gave him a 2 hour tempban tor circumventing.

Here are his chatlogs: https://tfstats.tf/player/579965

Here is his comm history: https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=GoshImTrippin&advType=name

I don't want to handle this appeal myself, because I'd look biased.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Update:

For anyone googling this SteamID.

STEAM_0:1:53320308
[U:1:106640617]

User has now been muted on different occasions by 7 admins and 8 donators.
Upon muting the user, he will try to spread misinformation. He has done so in 2 different communities.

Be careful when dealing with this user as he is highly unstable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom