Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined gorilla's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernYeti

Unremarkable
Username: gorilla

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:445928503

Who has punished you?
shades

Why were you punished?
instas

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i didint insta i switched tf?

NorthernYeti

Unremarkable
and i was getting instad too >->
edit- shades has a history of doing this stuff too. even before he banned me for switching and recently he warned me for switching him.

Last edited:

Shades

Staff Member
Admin
You didn't insta? I must be seeing things...I suggest you look at tick 36200 for the "switch" I think you are referring too since that is about when I banned you. From about the time since I unbanned you to about now you have made some ban worthy blocking's/Instas that I have been VERY lenient with. I warned you not too long ago (I think about 2-3 weeks ago) and yet you just seem to have an issue not giving players space. Unrelated, your logs are quite possibly the worst logs I have seen from a player, severe toxicity.

Now for the demo:

Tick 7500: Nice attempt.
Tick 10500: Nice attempt.
Tick 23800: Nice attempt.
Tick 25500: Blocking/Insta.
Tick 29100: Nice attempt.
Tick 35500: Blocking/Insta.
Tick 36200: Blocking/Insta.

I had high hopes for you that you would follow the rules after being banned for a year but, it seems that you can't break the habit of giving players space to enjoy the game.
i am sorry for breaking the rule again and i promise i wont insta again.

Attachments

• Northvtwo.dem
    11.2 MB · Views: 74

NorthernYeti

Unremarkable
i just stated that your "warn" was me switching to you point blank not my fault you just stood there and took it

NorthernYeti

Unremarkable
in tick 7500 i switched then got instad. 10500 wasnt an insta either i was literally tryna hit the rocket after he side spiked it .23800 that was a switch . tick 25500 i just hit the spawn rocket? 29100 that was a switch. 35500 was a switch again. 36200 was still a switch i will attach the mp4 clips of them i was false banned again for switching.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Shades' examples may have been a bit exaggerated, but after watching the demos there were instances of you blocking other players, that weren't listed.
19500: You were standing directly behind an enemy pyro and tried to insta reflect him after he hit it.
32000: Blatant block attempt. Don't know how Shades missed it honestly.

Shades

Staff Member
Admin
19500: You were standing directly behind an enemy pyro and tried to insta reflect him after he hit it.
32000: Blatant block attempt. Don't know how Shades missed it honestly.
I'm surprised that I missed that, thanks for pointing it out.

Given all the clips and examples I believe there is more than enough of a reason to not allow North back onto the servers. The player has a lengthy history of blocking players as well as trying to insta-reflect the rocket into other players. I think the player has made it clear that they do not want to change after given a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom