Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Gorak's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

goraaaaaaaak

Strange

Gorak

Username: Gorak

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? BlackWonder | Dodgeball Advanced | 100 Ticks

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:176901791

Who has punished you?
Netrox

Why were you punished?
For inappropriate title

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hello goys..., i got recently banned for my tag that says "i groom children" (custom tag)
Now the problem i got with the ban is that i didnt name this tag that way.
My original tag was "owner" coz i didnt think of anything more original.
Someone from the blw staff team RENAMED MY CUSTOM TAG THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY COINS (which would be prob understandable because owner kinda impersonating), the problem and what is not okay is that the staff member renamed it to "i groom children".
I wanted to change it multiple times but i just dont have enough coins to do so.
Netrox warned me to not use the tag, now i explained him that i didnt name it that way and i want to rename it but i cannot coz i dont have the coins to do so, he simply ignored me so i continued having my custom tag because in the end i payed for the tag and i wanted to have it....

Attachments

• monkey-circle.gif
    monkey-circle.gif
    961.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
You got banned by me because after i warned you about your tag, you removed it but put it back after i left, ignoring my warning of not using it

goraaaaaaaak

Strange

Gorak

You got banned by me because after i warned you about your tag, you removed it but put it back after i left, ignoring my warning of not using it
Hello netrox, i know we both are not from UK and english is not our main language so i shall explain it to you again.
I bought a custom tag and named it one way, someone from the staff team renamed it (which is totally okay) but problem i have is that he/she renamed it to highly offensive tag.
I do not know exactly who renamed it i can only guess.
I was using the tag because its custom tag and i payed for it, no matter what it says i bought the tag with my coins that i had by playing on the server.
I do not blame you netrox for the ban, i just want you to understand the whole situation and not ignore basically everything that i typed there.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Benedevil renamed your custom tag along with many others containing 'owner' or 'admin' because we don't want to confuse players.

The names were semi-randomly set by him, creating titles such as 'hentai lover' meant as a humorous workaround to removing the title entirely.

This was an unfortunate one, and we can change the title into something else as well as remove the ban @NETROX .

The admins had no way of knowing this was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom