Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goodbye

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Not gonna beat around the bush I am leaving probably for good it has been fun but I have been playing blw jb servers alone for 6 years with over 1000 hours in total is just too much spent too much time on this dead game, but I am grateful for this community though met a lot of good people and made some great friends over the years.

Playtime on both LA and US đź’€

LA jb.PNG
US jb.PNG

Servers never been the same since LA died was unfun for me.

I have more playime than 10k where is my admin?

Last edited:

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Sad to see you go Cyv. Hopefully you'll reconsider in the future and come back every so often. Have a good one!

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Well, it's been good around here... Sad to see you go. I hope you found something you like to do in near future.

Stay safe, and stay coolio bean! ;)

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Good luck friend, thanks for being part of this community, we jb normies will miss ya, take care and
Have a great life (y)

Aj24

Strange
Nice playing with you Cy, so sad to see you go bro. Best of luck to you in the future, hope one day you can come back one day <3

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
would be nice to see you pop by every now and then.
I know the feeling of burnout, and I know that at somepoint everyone will have to move on. It's just that now's your time.
All the best in your future endeavors.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom