Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Goober___'s Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober___

Wicked Nasty
What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:62101018

Who has punished you?
Buster

Why were you punished?
Micspam https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-pewdiepie.6611/

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have stopped mic-spamming for many reasons. I realize that it's just annoying and nobody likes it. I realized this while playing casual while spamming some random music. Some people tried to kick me and the third time they tried I heard someone say "Guys, I know Goober is annoying but we need him to win." I should have known before that it was just an annoying thing to do but I realized it then. I wasn't helping anyone, I was just annoying them. I haven't used SLAM in about a week and a half and I won't ever again. I'm very sorry for any annoyance that I caused, I hope you can forgive me because I love talking to the other players or educating any rule breakers.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Buster told me to take care of his appeals while he is away.

After discussing this with Goober, he understands that this is his absolute last chance. And that part of the reason he has this last chance is due to a lapse in admins escalating his prior comm blocks. Additionally, he has not had any gags since he was muted, when he has certainly been using text to communicate in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom