Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined GoldenAce's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punishment:
Ban
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:53551804
Who Punished Me:
Will
Why I was punished:
Mic Checking/Donor Abuse
Why should we revoke your punishment:
Within the General Rules and Jail Break rules there is nothing saying Donor's can't mic check. The only rule that could apply is "common sense" but I feel as if getting rid of "No Mics" on Blu team is a good thing and would not break the "common sense" rule. I was not even warned about doing mic checks and no rules say not to so there is no way of me knowing not to do that. It's alright if my Donor gets revoked as it was supposed to run out weeks ago but I feel as if the 2 Week Ban in unnecessary.

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

It's incredibly impractical to mic check as a donor. If one needs to be done, leave it to admins who can do it quickly and properly. Admins have the power to ask if someone has a mic. If someone on blue doesn't use their mic, wait until they're warden. I typically do mic checks this way, by letting RNG choose the warden and once someone who has no mic becomes warden, use the actual evidence provided to justify muting them. I'm no expert on correct donor conduct, but mic check should be reserved for Admins only.

EDIT: By the time you finish mic checking the entire team through vote mutes and slays, you could have called an admin to do it twice. There's no reason to do it as a donor, only mute when necessary.

I seriously doubt you'll get unbanned after multiple cases of donor abuse.

Toast | blw.tf

Somewhat Threatening
First off the only people who are allowed to ask if the blu has a mic or do a mic check are the admins, they can do it quickly and properly like hey ya said, second thing is donor abuse, you have abused your donor many times before and there is evidence of you doing it. I think the 2 week ban should stay to teach you a lesson.

D

Deleted member 2049

I dont believe donors have the right to mic check anyways though, there are some things not stated in the rules but its kinda like saying "It never said I couldnt slap a baby" and doing the action while expecting no punishment. Multiple admins state donors cannot do mic checks and you still continue to abuse donor m8

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I personally witnessed you vote slaying the wrong person last night, and another who I questioned the legitimacy of it. However, I did not have my software recording (oddly) so I missed the session. You have a history of donor abuse as evident by your previous ban on August 13th. I completely believe you continued to abuse.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
as rob said, you've a history of donor abuse and clearly havent learnt from your previous ban, declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom