Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined godless's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

godless

Unremarkable

godl3ss

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:164840079

Who has banned you? One admin

Why were you banned? Becuz i was giving orders

Why should we unban you? Because i ordered them to face the back wall of the cell and they did nto so then i killed almost all of them exept for catnation he is the only one who listened to my order.I will appreciate if you read this.
P.s i luv ur servers <3

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'll copy what I wrote earlier because he paid no attention to it.

"Context - player was automatically marked and banned by the console because he shot too many rebelling reds at once. Granted, it was difficult to hear what he said when he was screaming at the top of his lungs and using more swears than adjectives when trying to talk to people. Still, there were no more than 1-2 freekills in his rage-induced rampage."

By some crazy coincidence, I believe I actually do have a demo of when it happened, but my game crashes every time I try to play it.
I'll edit my post to include it once I'm on my 'real' computer.

EDIT
Try your luck here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ck6uwlx1v3iz0x/k.dem?dl=0

Last edited:

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Ok. Let's be real, when looking for a ban appeal, or to do anything on the forums. Try and sound formal, like you actually want it. Saying PS i luv ur servers. That will not help you in any way. Also, do you not have any spare time to write out because? When doing anything on the forums in the future. Sound like you actually want it, and you are not desperate.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This isn't really an appeal per definition. He was falsely banned by an unreliable and completely automatic plugin.

It's useful sometimes, but this is an example of the contrary, and as such he should be unbanned as there is absolutely no evidence that he broke the rules.

The demo should show what happened, though I'm not sure if anyone has managed to run it without crashing yet. (and I don't think anyone has tried)

I really shouldn't care at all since the player is actually irritating and difficult to talk to, but injustice bugs me to no end.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, some lad named Arcalium experienced earlier today how the plugin attempted to ban him invalidly, perhaps you could deal with this @Arcalium?

Last edited:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Yeah I've also seen this happen quite a lot but if it's an automatic ban it only lasts an hour which is already over as of right now. I also think the plugin very unreliable especially if you decide not to give second chances (like I do because I'm mean) so the plugin always tries to ban me until I decided to just make a /pardon NotNotchSilly bind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom