Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lusae Naturae

*Thump*

Hi, I'm Fennie and the forum told me introduce myself, so, hello!
I've used to be an administrator for TF2 Deathrun servers on an another community for 9 months. Nowdays I come by to enjoy the deathrun on BlackWonder servers. It's quite cozy in here actually. I hope the good times won't ever stop coming~!

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
UsLsJar.jpg

Welcome to the community.

Sycrow

Mildly Menacing

Garry

Hi there! I recommend snooping around on other gamemodes as well. You're going to have a lot of fun.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Heyyy, thanks for stopping by. What's your favorite Deathrun map? Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Lusae Naturae

*Thump*

Frankly I've always had a thing for dr_safetyfirst (unpopular opinion) due to it's very unique design and traps. Though by far dr_psycopat has shown the best gameplay value out of all with it's fairly well balanced trap system as well as low count of glitches. In case my least liked one concerns you, that would be dr_cocainum with it's eye-hurting design, straight line layout and unfairly built traps, not to mention the disgusting amount choice gates.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Frankly I've always had a thing for dr_safetyfirst (unpopular opinion) due to it's very unique design and traps. Though by far dr_psycopat has shown the best gameplay value out of all with it's fairly well balanced trap system as well as low count of glitches. In case my least liked one concerns you, that would be dr_cocainum with it's eye-hurting design, straight line layout and unfairly built traps, not to mention the disgusting amount choice gates.

What about office.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom