Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Gibus Dood's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibus Dood

Unremarkable

zazu.

User name: Gibus Dood

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:215437506. Discord tag: EnderGibus#0030

Who has punished you?
KamiKoroshi

Why were you punished?
Harrasment

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This is my second appeal to the current ban I'm in. As I said in my previous appeal, I know that 'suicide jokes' aren't funny and that they're dark. But I didn't mean to provoke anyone. I should've listened to the warnings and stopped immediately. I have realized my mistake of being immature and ignorant I promise to not repeat it. I disappeared from the BlackWonder Community after being declined. But only because I wanted things to cool down first after being rejected. Again, I will let the admins and other people decide my future fate.

Gibus Dood

Unremarkable

zazu.

@Blazedplayz Yes. I do know that they are unfunny and serious and I know what I did was wrong. But I miss the Blackwonder Discord and I will do anything for a second chance. I knew that I was being a jerk that time and as I have said, I promise to not repeat the same mistake.

@NightOwl That was my mistake. I wasn't thinking before doing. I didn't think of the consequences. In result, I got banned and regretted everything I did. But of course, "There is no use crying over spilt milk".

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Accepted.
Thank you for the appeal, and I hope you are speaking truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom