Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting tired of blw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
I'm getting tired of the dog piling from both in-game players and staff as of lately, I try to tell a bunch of my harassers to F*ck off, and I'm met with a week mute/gag.
How is this fair again, "Trying to fish reactions to make the other users say something punish-able" it went? Yea that's so cool, great awesome. At first when I tried to apply for the mod spot I was ecstatic and opportunistic, but as I've seen people get accepted and become less of friends and more just another cog in the biased chain, I just realize maybe holy s*it, maybe this position is just stupid to begin with.
While I've received help, no doubt I'm thankful for it. I just can't wrap my head around getting punished myself for telling off my harassers. Then later, getting poked fun at about my age by mods and even one of the managers you know who you are. What the hell is all that, aren't you all supposed to be neutral about this. Its not funny, its stressful. What am I supposed to do when all the people I've turned to for help just start dog piling on me as well, what kind of environment is that.

I'm just tired, and I kindly ask for none of you staff to comment on my profile ever again. Its grating that I can't even press the [ignore] button cause of your colored name and I still have to listen to the occasional "no way you're 21" .

I don't expect any of the feedback to this to be any good let alone show an ounce of support, I could care less at this point. I'm sitting on a week mute/gag/teamban over cussing out a few "cyber bullies". Wonderful..

Last edited:

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
1640034667020.png

have some bread lad have a nice Christmas
(enjoy your break if you ever decide to)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Then later, getting poked fun at about my age by mods and even one of the managers you know who you are. What the hell is all that, aren't you all supposed to be neutral about this.

I mean, I posted it publicly... everyone knows what I said.

As for being neutral: I think you believe neutral implies continuing to be kind to a user who has made an ass of themselves and then posted on a public forum to relish in their own perceived pseudo-victimhood.

No, I don't do that, nor would anyone expect me to. Have a nice break though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom