Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Get rid of BHOP on Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
I would like bhop back, it does not prevent u from jumping and i have never had any problems with it. It is also balanced since everyone can bhop (atleast everyone is able to do it as in it works for everyone). It is the only thing that makes this server unique and it is fun. I think that Herobrine only wants it removed because he can't bhop. Protip: bind MHWEELUP +jump. if you can't time the jumps properly. I've never seen anyone else complain about it.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Protip: bind MHWEELUP +jump. if you can't time the jumps properly..
Just do that then...

you don't need to time the jumps with the plugin in any way. You just have to keep crouch+space pressed with the plugin which has been removed from jb.

I can't recall to have seen the plugin on jb tho.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Just do that then...

you don't need to time the jumps with the plugin in any way. You just have to keep crouch+space pressed with the plugin which has been removed from jb.

It was on there, but no auto-bhop was enabled

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
I would like bhop back, it does not prevent u from jumping and i have never had any problems with it. It is also balanced since everyone can bhop (atleast everyone is able to do it as in it works for everyone). It is the only thing that makes this server unique and it is fun. I think that Herobrine only wants it removed because he can't bhop. Protip: bind MHWEELUP +jump. if you can't time the jumps properly. I've never seen anyone else complain about it.
I have 75% of my attempts to do a normal jump result in a fail. Obby=Dead, Deathrun=Dead, Stairway to heaven=Dead

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
Just do that then...

It's a different kind of bhop than the crouch+space one. You have to jump whenever you touch the ground and you strafe to gain speed.

I have 75% of my attempts to do a normal jump result in a fail. Obby=Dead, Deathrun=Dead, Stairway to heaven=Dead
No one else seems to have had that problem in obby or whatever, it's just you.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
bhop was fun and interesting, it wasn't particularly unbalanced since it took ages to speed up. I can see how it's somewhat out of place in jailbreak, but it really does not hurt to just have it enabled in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom