Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Geoboat_'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
User name: Geobot_

What's your username?
Geoboat_

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:204539903

Who has punished you?
Jim blw.tf

Why were you punished?
Unprovably/apparently joining with an alt as a ban avoidance and exploiting.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So, I have recently done exploiting and have been banned for 2 weeks. As of right now it will show permamently, but Hey Ya should be able to state that 2 weeks were intended at that time. Later I have read an accusation of me avoiding through an alt. After receiving this confusing information I was worried what will happen so that I have decided to post an apology into the discord server. I will link it later in the text because it is quite important for a different aspect. A day after my apology I have tried to join a blw server just randomly and I have seen that I was able to join and did not receive any punishment so that I have thought my actions have changed something. But on June 14th, the same date the appeal has been written I have received a permament ban by Jim around 10 pm CET. I have messaged him and was told to leave after also seeing the reason was that I have apparently exploited. And here is the most important aspect that should be clear (several points): 1. The exploit allows to join in as a living spectator and even even change your team in the middle of the round 2. The exploit can only be performed during arena setup on custom arena modes of community servers 3. Each and every player joins as a spectator until chosen a team in tf2.
But I was banned for apparently exploiting just by being on the spectator team until joining red team. Added to that I have been banned for avoidance despite the fact I did not receive a definition of which servers to not join at all. I was directly messaged by Jim several times I can link screenshots and basicly only on my last requested explanation he made clear not to leave the specific server but not join any blw.tf server.
Here is my apology containing the information around the exploit and even the fact that blackwonder could probably make it less harmful by restricting to select a team somehow.
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...253973573642/unknown.png?width=767&height=461

In the end my two points are that first off there is no provable avoidance of the first ban I have received and that there also was no further exploiting by being on the spectator team. Since punishing that would be wrong and the exploit has a small time window to work and requires several commands and its just not evidential at all.
At the current state I am being told not to join any blw.tf servers and I will not act against this
The first ban initiated by Hey Ya was apparently meant to last 2 weeks but it let me join again recently. I had to edit this later on. I did not avoid the ban I just thought it has been canceled since the console did not keep me from joining (after the screenshot apology).

You can also directly message my discord Geobot_#7870
In order to ask for other or more detail. Also I have kept screenshots of the conversation with Jim on my HDD in order to prove he did not specify his command to me the first time and if it is needed for anything else.
I would also rather send these screenshots to any staff asking over discord in dm in order to not expose Jim out of respect for his privacy.

Last edited:

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
"The first ban initiated by Hey Ya was apparently meant to last 2 weeks but it let me join again recently. I had to edit this later on. I did not avoid the ban I just thought it has been canceled since the console did not keep me from joining (after the screenshot apology). ", is a quite important aspect I had to add.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Thank god i saw this post.
1. It was me who accused you from joining the game with an alt, your alt name was Supahit and you ASSUMED that was your alt account (even your behaviour was the same).
2. "Each and every player joins as a spectator until chosen a team in tf2." But to do this glitch you need to type something in console (that i won't be saying here because i don't want people to abuse it too), something that wouldn't usually happens.
3. You used it countless times.
4. "Well, it is definitely true that i shared how to practice this exploit before and after my ban, it does not feel right or satisfying." Sure, because joining in an alt for do it again and influencing people to do it too isn't enough to satisfy you, right?
5. "But I was banned for apparently exploiting just by being on the spectator team until joining red team" Oh! You mean when you keep rejoining for do that multiple times?
6. You killed multiple players using this exploit, are you aware that you was ruining their (and mine) fun?

Edit: I've did that glitch too in 2 BLW servers and some other ones, but when used it, i just typed 'kill' in console as soon as i spawned, because i don't wanted to be a fun ruiner like Geoboat.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
Thank god i saw this post.
1. It was me who accused you from joining the game with an alt, your alt name was Supahit and you ASSUMED that was your alt account (even your behaviour was the same).
2. "Each and every player joins as a spectator until chosen a team in tf2." But to do this glitch you need to type something in console (that i won't be saying here because i don't want people to abuse it too), something that wouldn't usually happens.
3. You used it countless times.
4. "Well, it is definitely true that i shared how to practice this exploit before and after my ban, it does not feel right or satisfying." Sure, because joining in an alt for do it again and influencing people to do it too isn't enough to satisfy you, right?
5. "But I was banned for apparently exploiting just by being on the spectator team until joining red team" Oh! You mean when you keep rejoining for do that multiple times?
6. You killed multiple players using this exploit, are you aware that you was ruining their (and mine) fun?

Edit: I've did that glitch too in 2 BLW servers and some other ones, but when used it, i just typed 'kill' in console as soon as i spawned, because i don't wanted to be a fun ruiner like Geoboat.
Mario I'm gonna answer all of these points backwards chronologicly 6.Yes I have provably killed people and have been banned by Hey Ya once on my one and only account.

5. The apparently is connected to Jim's bans because yesterday he banned me telling me I was on spec team and exploiting despite the fact the round did not even begin at all. I was not saying I never exploited at all, read carefully

4. Based on a statement that has not been proven in any way but it is a legitimate arguement?

3. How on earth can someone do it countless times if it works each 6-9 minutes anyway and you were apparently about to record this supahit but he/she somehow stopped.

2. Yes I have mentioned that so that Jim and other people understand that they can not ban people for being on spectate and assume they are going to abuse. (I also joined mid-round anyway)

1. If you even say this supahit "ASSUMED" being me and did not state it this is just further argumentation for me. And none of that mentioned has been proven.

Did you even read my thread properly. Nothing I replied to you was missing in the text. (apart from the countless thing)

Last edited:

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
It is mentioned in the appeal but I'd rather still mention again that the avoiding of Jim's verbal/written command to not to join was not specified the first time. I mention this for the case it is not clear "command" was related to the first time I was told to leave. (As of rn I am not intending to join until the case is closed)

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
The problem is that you did that countless times, i even recorded it once.
You keep rejoining and waiting in spectator, that is part of the glitch's process.
Yet that does not mean it can be in a ban reason that Ive exploited if I was spectator at all for like 2 seconds before choosing a team. Also you recorded Geoboat_

Last edited:

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Yet that does not mean it can be in a ban reason that Ive exploited if I was spectator at all for like 2 seconds before choosing a team
That don't really matters when you abuse it, you could have been banned even if you was in red team.
Also you recorded Geoboat_
1. If he's not you then how can you know i recorded a "Geoboat"?
2. If he's not you then why do you have the same steamid as him? (STEAM_0:1:204539903)

Last edited:

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Also you recorded Geoboat_
*changes name* "im Geobot_ not Geoboat_!"

20180615_101349.png

Steve Harvey where are you I want a Garfield at this rate lmao.

But seriously. @Shadow Mario | blw.tf just let jim deal with it. Nothing will need to be said when he decides to give geoboat a piece of him.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
That don't really matters when you abuse it, you could have been banned even if you was in red team.

2. If he's not you then why do you have the same steamid as him? (STEAM_0:1:204539903)
Important for @Shadow Mario | blw.tf and definetly also @Jim
Before Hey Ya's ban against me I have done it both on jailbreak and vsh. Leading to you recording me before the 2 weeks ban. As far as I remember you have been recording me doing the exploit on vsh with my one and only account. At least that is what I have understould out of your conversation.

Last edited:

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Mario that was a really weird move of yours, I have looked it up and his steamid was obviously different.
Yare yare daze...Have you misread my comment or what? I said Geoboat, that you said "is not you", have the same steamid as the one you posted in this appeal. Also, i find it pretty suspect that you know which one of the Supahits from steam is the one who exploited.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
Yare yare daze...Have you misread my comment or what? I said Geoboat, that you said "is not you", have the same steamid as the one you posted in this appeal. Also, i find it pretty suspect that you know which one of the Supahits from steam is the one who exploited.
I obviously picked the one who has been online 4 days ago and not the one not being online for almost 700 days. Also I dont understand that weird sentence construction. Who is the one? I dont get what u mean. Anyway supahits steamid is not the same as mine. and it is easy to understand that out of your sentence. Are you saying that during a game the steamID was the same but now it can be different? How does that make any sense? https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198370881228. @Shadow Mario | blw.tf @Jim @Paragon

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
Again, just saying, one of them had a tf2 related profilepicture and the other one has not been online for ages.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
@Paragon @Jim @Shadow Mario | blw.tf
First off Shadow Mario direct-messaged me that apparently out of my writing in the section I said I was not Geoboat_.
So again, I said 100%ly understandable that I have been banned by Hey Ya on my only account Geoboat_ the day I have been doing the exploit. I have been recorded by Shadow Mario and possibly by someone else on jailbreak that day, again of course as Geoboat_ and have been 2 weeks banned the same (CET time) evening. And I was not writing about the day this supahit appeared and apparently claimed to be me. I was writing only about the ban at this time 06-10-18 22:03 (it was 2 weeks at first and than overwritten somehow just ask Hey Ya).
Second of all, as a reply towards this:
Shadow Mario | blw.tf said:

Once again:
1.There are only 2 supahits and only one being active in the last 2 years.
2. Are you sure you did not mistype entirely if you accuse me of misreading when I state that the steamID of me and supahit are not the same.
Just look at your sentence again:
"That don't really matters when you abuse it, you could have been banned even if you was in red team.

2. If he's not you then why do you have the same steamid as him? (STEAM_0:1:204539903)"

Sentence 2 is saying that I have the same steamid, without context without saying when or what I apparently said/implied about not being Geoboat_ which makes 0 sense. And than of course I reply saying that the steamID's are different. How can I misread anything there. If someone made a mistake than it must have been you saying not exactly what you meant to do. And yes you have made the heavy accusation that we share a steamID which is terribly wrong. It does not matter what you meant to say it is commom sentially understandable as what I understould it. And again you recorded me (Geoboat_) before my ban. I did not say that the date you have apparently met supahit who claimed to be me was when you recorded Geoboat_. I might have done a mistake not getting that obvious detail into my reply at that point but we both remember that I have been exploiting and even spec killing you before and as a cause of Hey Ya's 2 week ban. Before you even posted any of these accusations towards the lines of "supahit apparently being an alt of mine". I am Geoboat_ I was always Geoboat_ since I have changed my name slightly last year. I really can't think of any additional information I have to give to you. It was a pain in my head to make it so clear to you. I hope this helps out the deciding admins to not be bamboozled too much in the end.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
It is also quite important to mention that the ban Hey Ya did was not only console-wise canceled but also did not appear on the HTML version of the banlist on bans.blackwonder.tf
I do not know if the time between the 6th of June and the 8th of june can be restored or shown. But I did not only accuse my ban was over I did not see it. It has somehow turned into perma on screen at this point (from 2w to perma) which is pretty weird.

@hey ya @Jim

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Instead of making a long illegible paragraph that no one is ever gonna bother to read because it's long, I'll make a short list of events (with spacing so it's a giant block of text anyway).

You have five prior bans before I deal with you permanently.

NY JB

You are again doing your exploit to play on spec team, I ban you.

You DM me over discord being confused because my reason at the time was just "alt". I did not realize sourcebans was not functioning so it's not your fault you didn't know you shouldn't be connecting. I adjust the reason to include you avoiding your ban (that you are unaware of) and continuing to exploit.

You again connect and I warn you over mic on the server and DM you over discord to stop joining the servers or I'm dealing with you permanently

You ignore me, rejoin and go into spectator to I assume do your exploit again

I force you off the server and you get confused in the DM with me that you weren't exploiting and that I didn't give you enough time to leave. ???

You start trying to explain how you weren't exploiting to me. I don't really care if you were or weren't (I assumed you were); You were still connecting when I told you not to. You retort that I'm not informing you properly and that you'll be nice and not take screenshots of our convo (lol).

TX JB

You connect here after I booted you off of New York.

A few minutes later I find out you connected here (I presume to avoid me, knowing I would get rid of you and the reason thereof)

I kick you off of TX, you again are confused, DM me saying you weren't exploiting. I respond that you are still connecting to the servers despite my warnings.

You question if I'm allowed as an admin to do that, I say I am. You ask for a last chance because I didn't specify which servers you couldn't join. ???

I say no, you can't, ever. You respond saying you posted an appeal and pretty much that I lied about why I banned you and that you've taken screenshots that you won't expose to the public (to be nice to me I think?) but to admins that will add you to see you "prove the lack of definition of the first 'avoidance' " ???

You DM other admins about your "problem"

I say that "I'm probably not accepting your appeal anyway" and that you can "expose whatever you want lol"

I don't really see a reason to unban you, given you have a record of misbehaving anyway on top of whatever you want to make of this.

I made sure to take screenshots too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom