Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Geoboat_'s 2nd Permanent Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
I have been dealt with with a permanent ban by Jim, sort of several times in a row.
However it is very important to note that the sourceban search as of right now misses a ban that "Hey Ya" did which happened prior to this. This will be important later on in my explanation.
My steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SimpleSampleText/
My xyz-link: https://steamid.xyz/409079807
Now on to the mixture of apology and objection I will have to present,

From a purely causal perspective we have to go back to a two week ban that Hey Ya has treated me with for an exploit (june 2018) . The thing is that this is not displayed anywhere on the sourcebans at this point but there is an existant recording of the behavior that lead to that specific ban.
Links for referral:
- the exploiting Hey Ya punished me for with a 2 week ban
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Geoboat_&Submit=Search - The Sourceban list; it has stopped displaying Hey Ya's ban a few days before "the rest" happened

The other thing that happened after Hey Ya's ban was that the user
Shadow Mario | blw.tf
has accused me of joining a vsh with an alt. The problematic thing is that this has not been proven or even taken into account by
Jim
in his final explanation/reasoning at all and therefore this is not going to be my focus.

The first thing I want to object is the aspect of Jim responding to the first appeal with the purely unfactual and improvable claim of me joining back with the malicious intention of exploiting when joining JB NY or JB TX before the ban (I just joined expecting to play jailbreak as usual). The thing that happened was that the SourceBan list of blackwonder has suddenly no longer displayed Hey Ya's ban; it disappeared. I was therefore able to join before two weeks passed. People have claimed this is still me actively avoiding but from a players perspective you cannot tell if you are unbanned or the sourceban had an error if the section got deleted. I have assumed it was an unban-scenario.

Now from this setting forward Jim acted according to his limited knowledge and decided to ban me once after I joined JB NY. After asking Jim why he would do that and trying to argumentally defend myself Jim unbanned me but told me to not actively rejoin. The reason why I said that Jim poorly explained his wording is because it lacked the information whether I was supposed to not rejoin JB NY in particular or any server that is BLW at all. Therefore I shrugged it off joining JB TX. The thing that happened after is that Jim more preciesly dm-ed me to "never join a blw again" and banned me, which is a discord chat I can probably still capture via screenshot if it is in doubt.

And now resulting from that comes the most important aspect regarding the declinature of my previous appeal that I did not get to bring up. Jim mentioned that he runs a policy of five bans until he deals with somebody permanently. The problem is that this only applies because he banned me twice by unbanning me after the incident on JB NY to ban me again for joining TX. Given the fact Jim provided me the information in a misleading way and by simple math it is clear that Hey Ya's ban was the 4th ban (it was chronologically after Jim's other 1 week ban).

To sum it up my claim regarding the ban being unreasonable is a mixture of Blackwonders SourceBans failing in a way that I could not clearly interprete (because the section got deleted) and poor staff-to-member communication.

Apart from the argumentative part I do want to say that I am sorry for spreading the living spectator exploit and abusing it. Over a year has passed eversince the ban and the appeal/discussions and I was hoping I could at least join blackwonder 2fort or the other stuff again. I have matured and do not intend to do what I have done prior to the perma ban reasons even if my appeal might give you an impression of grudge for it's content prior to this. I would also consider an unban from everything except for Jailbreak since that gamemode and it's more complicated rules lead to probably either 2 or 3 of my bans from what I can recall.

Your's truly,
Geoboat_

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
STEAM_0:1:204539903
Next time, use the proper formatting for your appeal.

• Confused
Reactions: Jim

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Put this spaghetti into the appeal form. You’ve done this before so you should be aware of using it. You can copy paste stuff from here so it goes where it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom