Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

G'day.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Ok, so hello. I am Wanka, or Cowgoat as that is what is displayed when I donated.

I'm rather new to the forums, and beforehand I've been checking reports in my spare time to sort of form my own opinion on what's right and wrong. Never made a post so this is all new to me. Brilliant.

Regarding servers, I am a stupidly active player on the EU Jailbreak server [176.57.142.90:27050] and I'm ranked 2nd behind Copyright on the points thingamajig. Clocked in around 6 and a half days of playtime, purchased donor simply to cater to the server when admins and such are busy and I enjoy playing it because usually everyone is always "excited" or "glad" to see me which kinda melts my heart. I played on DR for a few minutes before getting bored since no-one has any personality there and I think maybe I touched the trade servers at one point.

I like Team Fortress 2 (woah no way), Pokémon, drawing and never moving out of my bed like some sort of paralysed old bloke. I'm more of a "chill" person and I sound "very British" but yeah that about wraps this post off. I'm gonna go dump crumpets in tea at 12 bong with Her Majesty now.
enhanced-buzz-16551-1372676176-0.jpg

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Wanka good to see you decided to come on to the forums doc!
See you've already made your mark on EU Jailbreak which is sweet (I mainly play on NY and LA).
Well hope to see you on the servers as I come by EU sometimes to check up on the players.
Have a good day doc!
Sak out!

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
good to see you finally here old chum although old would apply to me seeing as i am more older than you than i thought

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom