Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined GayDang300's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GayDang300

User name: GayDang300

Name
GayDang300

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:174565473

Your DiscordID
GayDang300#9397

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
GeedyCraft Minecraft server but now its dead

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I played JailBreak SG, Hightower SG

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because there are a lots of rule breaker and there was no admin or mod there to help us punished them, so i wanted to help the one who playing the game by the rules have a fun and relaxing gameplay.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Gibus, ShotMisser

When are you usually available to play?
That depend on my school schedule but i usually can play: Saturday and Sunday:Between 1pm to midnight UTC+7 Monday to Friday: Between 7pm to 10pm UTC-7

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Jailbreak Rules:

Everyone:

Talking Over Warden/Staff:
Talking over Warden/Staff sometime can be did by mistake sometimes, so if i see they are doing it in purpose i would give then a warn, if i see they doing it again i will give then a 30m mute, going then for 1 hour > 5 hours > 10 hours > 1 day > 1 moth > Perm Mute

Delaying:
Warn to Stop and a time to do so > Slay > in other rounds, if persist 30 minutes ban > 2 hours > 3 hours > 4 hours > 5 hours > 10 hours > 15 hours > 20 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 3 days > 4 days > 5 days > 1 week > perm ban

Ghosting:
Ghosting breaks the gameplay for both sides, at first i would warn the guy ghosting to dont do this again, if they keep doing this in next rounds i would do an 30m Gag > 1 hour > 2 hours > 4 hours > 6 hours > 10 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > Perm Gag

Blues:

Armory Camp:
Most of the time i would warn to get out of armory, giving about 10s to doing so, if him persist i will slay, if they continue in future i would do
30m Teamban > 1 hour > 5 hours > 10 hours > 1 day > 1 week > Perm Teamban

Freekil:
If a guy freekils i would tell then what they did that was a freekill and then i would slay then, depending on the situation and if they said something before freekilling i would do an 1 hour Teamban > 5 hours > 10 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 3 days > 4 days > 5 days > 1 week > Perm Teamban

Massfreekill:
Most of the time a freekill happens it would be obviously on purpose so i would do an insta-slay and 1 Week Teamban > 2 Weeks > 3 Weeks > 1 Month > Permteamban

No Microphone in Blue:
Slay with an Warn and if they dont use their mic i will perm teamban (they can be pardon if prove they get a mic)

Bad Microphone in Blue:
Warn about the bad Microphone, telling him to try to fix the problem, if its just inaudible i would slay and tell then to be on red until make the audio better, if persist with the same bad microphone i would permmute them and an 1 week teamban > 2 weeks > 3 weeks > 1 month > perm teamban (they can be pardon if prove they fix their mic or got a better mic)

Far from the warden without his permission:
Tell him to go to where warden is, if persist Slay > 1 hour teamban > 2 hours > 3 hours > 4 hours > 5 hours > 10 hours > 15 hours > 20 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 3 days > 1 week > perm teamban

Team Kill:
Instant Slay and reviving the dead blue, asking why did he do this, if he continues doing this in future rounds 5 hours teamban > 10 hours teamban > 20 hours teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 days teamban > 1 week teamban > perm teamban

Willing to play Warden:
Force a random blue to go Warden, if the same do !uw (if that was his third time being warden then is okay) i would do an Slay > 2 hours > 4 hours > 8 hours > 12 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > perm teamban

Warden:

Favouritism:
If possible, a warn to "dont do what they is going to do", if they already did it, telling then to dont do this again and a slay > 2 hours teamban > 3 hours > 5 hours > 7 hours > 10 hours > 15 hours > 20 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > perm teamban

illegal Friendly Fire:
Turning Off Friendly Fire and Slaying the Player as a Warn, if persist 2 hours teamban > 4 hours > 6 hours > 10 hours > 15 hours > 20 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 5 days > 1 week > perm teamban

Tricky Order:
Warn to dont do it again, if persist an slay > 2 hours teamban > 4 hours > 6 hours > 8 hours > 10 hours > 14 hours > 18 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 3 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > perm teamban

Pardoning Reds:
Warn and telling then to kill the pardon red, if dont Slay > 2 hours teamban > 4 hours > 6 hours > 8 hours > 10 hours > 12 hours > 14 hours > 18 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 3 weeks > 1 month > perm teamban

LR Denial:
Slay the warden who LR denied and warn then > 2 hours teamban > 4 hours > 6 hours > 8 hours > 10 hours > 12 hours > 14 hours > 18 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > perm teamban

Repeat Denial:
Warning then to give the repeat asked and dont kill any reds until the repeat is complete, if dont 1 hour teamban > 2 hours > 3 hours > 5 hours > 10 hours > 15 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 3 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > perm teamban

Meat Grinder/Arena as first minigame:
Warn to do other minigame > Slay > 2 hours teamban > 4 hours > 8 hours > 12 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 4 days > 1 week > perm teamban

General Rules:

Mic/Chat Spam:
Warn to Stop, followed by an 30 minutes Mute/Gag > 1 hour > 2 hour > 4 hours > 6 hours > 8 hours > 10 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > Perm Mute/Gag

Racism:
Racism i would do an insta 1 week silence, and warning then to not do this again, if he repeat i would do 2 weeks > 3 weeks > 1 month > Perm Silence

Hacking:
If i have enough prove (like an record), or witness, perm ban

Advertising Hacks:
I would tell the player to stop, if they continues i would do 1 day gag > 2 days > 3 days > 4 days > 5 days > perm gag

Inappropriate signs:
Insta kick with an message telling to change the Sign/Stop using it, if they continue i would do an Perm Ban/Perm Mute depending on the situations

Inappropriate sprays:
Perm spray ban

LateSpawn:
Always Slay

Exploit Abuse:
If its an dangerous exploit, slay and tell to dont do it again, if its possible to tell then to just stop i will, if the same guy continues i would do 1 day ban > 2 days > 3 days > 5 days > 1 week > perm ban

"!calladmin" abuse:
Because gag/silence dosent stop the player of using commands, i would do an warn, if they continue i would do an 1 day ban > 2 days > 3 days > 5 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > perm ban

Call out an undercover admin:
Warn > 2 hours silence > 4 hours > 6 hours > 10 hours > 1 day > 2 days > 3 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > perm silence

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
As said before i never moderate an tf2 server so i could have problems when doing commands but saying about how to punish people breaking rules and how to aswer when someone ask for help (or want to ask a question) i know what to do because of my experience being a discord staff, so i believe i could be an good fit to the staff.

Its been a long since i was a mod on somethings so i mess up on somethings plz let me know and help me fix my problems thx

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Your logs are too toxic, get a few months between yourself and that behavior. You were just calling other players FAGGOT a few hours ago, some racism recently ...I stopped browsing your history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom