Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Gary's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Strange
Username: Gary

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:210895678

Who has punished you?
Tax Fraud

Why were you punished?
"voice changer despite multiple warnings"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was permanently muted for "voice changer despite multiple warnings" even though I wasn't using a voice changer. Back in 2019 before I was permanently muted I used to hop on BW all the time and made somewhat of a name for myself. People at least knew my voice and it was confusing for an admin to hear something that sounded like a 3 year old on mic in lieu of my usual voice. My brother was given multiple warnings and was muted for using his normal voice. I get it is my responsibility to know who was on my account, and I did, but I didn't think it would be an issue he was playing on the servers. Little did I know that he would eventually end up getting permanently muted because I was "using a voice changer." I have no voice changing programs and had no reason to continue after warnings. I understand I also have previous mutes but those have been 2 or more years in the past. I have moved on to other communities and have even acquired staff on one. I wish to come back to BW and try playing again with a new personality, maturity level, and overall view. I hope that you can accept my appeal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom