Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ganggang's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganggang

User name: ganggang

Name
ganggang

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:97623929

Your DiscordID
Furhaw#7189

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Mostly play on jailbreak, would like to moderate for jailbreak.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Don't see much mods on, would give reasonable teambans, slays, gag, and mute. Would do basically what a mod would usually do except be more chill about certain situations. I know all the rules and have been blackwonder jailbreak for months now.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Pacfic Daylight Time- 8 am-2 pm (depends if i feel like playing different games) and 8 pm- 11pm on weekdays, weekends i have classes but my brother and i take turns having 2 hours of play time and switch off like that.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If someone uses a racial slur in chat that's an automatic gag for 30 minutes, no warnings, same thing if they use it in voicechat automatic mute for 30 minutes. if offensive words are used in chat/voicechat I will give warnings and if they continue using the words right after the warning I will have to gag them. If a guard mfk once, and then realizes that it was wrong of him and slays himself, I will give him a warning. If he mfk a second time I will teamban him for an hour or less. If someone doesn't use their mic when I mic check I will have to teamban him for 2 hours. If someone teamkills then slay themselves I will let it go and respawn the person who died. if a teamkill happens I will just slay the teamkiller (maybe a teamban depends) and respawn the person who died. Illegal ff and button griefing is a teamban for 1 hour right away. If a round is being delayed by a red or blue I will put a beacon on them. ghosting in chat is a gag for 30 minutes, ghosting in voice chat is the same results. freekills if a guard realizes and slays I will respawn the person who died, if they don't I will slay and respawn. freeday abuse is a slay. dead talking without donor/mod/admin is a mute for 30 minutes. constantly baiting will be a teamban for 30 minutes. micspam will be a mute for an hour. guards disobeying warden orders is a slay. blues breaking breakables is a teamban for 30 minutes. favoritism is a teamban for an hour. Kick people who are afk, vote dodges I will report to an admin. if I forgot anything else than im sorry, I will experience more given punishment through other mods as a mod if I get it.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
im a cool kid

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hey there @ganggang ,

I'm going to ask you to spend a little more time on blackwonder servers before we evaluate an app from you. Given your multiple comm blocks in the last few weeks, your poor chatlogs and your suggested punishments, I don't think you have a very good grasp of what we're looking for, right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom