Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Games what you are looking forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Games. Our Hopes and -Creams-
Shitty pun based title, check!
Anyway, yes, it is a rare occasion where I make a thread. I know, surprising. And I might as well talk about games I enjoy, or at least, am enjoying looking forward too. Some close, some far far away in 2017 or something, and others already released... maybe.

Too be honest I'm making this 'cause Christmas is around the corner and I was bored and can't be bothered to do homework...
First of all, this thread is for discussing games in general, and games what you are looking forward too mainly.
Lets begin shall we? First of all, one of the games I'm looking forward too is:

Nioh
Dark Souls : Samurai Style
nioh-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-08dec15
Nioh is a Dark Soul-ish game, but set in feudal japan. It has spirit guardians, katanas, and all dat stuff. And I've played it, and trust me, ITS GOOD. Different stances, low (quick but weak), medium (average on both) or high (slow but heavy hitting) and with the fact you have to apply skill trees and actually keep an eye on your equipment, since it can be outgraded quite quickly (same with your level) its the perfect game for me to play, and it comes out Feb. 2017, hopefully.
Pokemon: Sun and Moon
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
Yes, Pokemon. I recently got into it and well, I enjoy it! I really do!
However, its really chance if I actually play Sun or Moon. Since I don't own a 2DS / 3DS, so I am relying on Christmas for it... welp, we'll see. I'm also not gonna say much because, its Pokemon, who doesn't know Pokemon? Also, just so you know.
TEAM ROWLET MOTHAFORKERS!
Pokemon-Sun-and-Moon-Rowlet.jpg.optimal.jpg
I also hope I'm getting Sun. PRAISE THE SUN!
:And last of all:
The Crash Bandicoot Remakes

Crash-Bandicoot-remake-428550.jpg

The good ol' original
Basically having my Childhood remade / remastered? Um? Yes. Take all of my money. Now, I need it now... oh wait, I need to wait for it to release...

So that is what I'm looking forward too, and hopefully they turn out ok. ESPECIALLY THE CRASH BANDICOOT REMAKES. So now go forth, talk, chatter, pun, about what you are looking forward to! Even make a comment on mine if ya want! JUST DO IT!

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Heard about Nioh, might check it out if it has a good story / lore like Dark Souls, otherwise I won't bother trying to get through the game.

Crash Bandicoot! Best platformer ever!

I'm looking forward to Mass Effect - Andromeda. Loved the first trilogy as much as the 3 Bioshock games. Hopefully Bioware won't fuck it up...

Bassianus

Heard about Nioh, might check it out if it has a good story / lore like Dark Souls, otherwise I won't bother trying to get through the game.

Crash Bandicoot! Best platformer ever!

I'm looking forward to Mass Effect - Andromeda. Loved the first trilogy as much as the 3 Bioshock games. Hopefully Bioware won't fuck it up...
OOOH! I've seen that icon decline vid, really good.
And Mass Effect - Andromeda does look sweet, I completely forgot about it intill now, i played number 3 and enjoyed it, so i might try it!

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Mass Effect was great because of the characters and story. You should play all 3 games to understand everything. The first game has a lot of annoying game mechanics (fucking elevators, jesus christ) But you don't play it for the gameplay, the 2nd and 3rd are both good all over. And it gets even better when you transfer your character from earlier games. Also, play stock Shepard, otherwise you'll probably look ugly c:

If Bioware couldn't improve and we'll get something that just barely differs from the last game this new trilogy will be a huge disappointment for me. So yeah, the expectations are high.

Bassianus

Mass Effect was great because of the characters and story. You should play all 3 games to understand everything. The first game has a lot of annoying game mechanics (fucking elevators, jesus christ) But you don't play it for the gameplay, the 2nd and 3rd are both good all over. And it gets even better when you transfer your character from earlier games. Also, play stock Shepard, otherwise you'll probably look ugly c:

If Bioware couldn't improve and we'll get something that just barely differs from the last game this new trilogy will be a huge disappointment for me. So yeah, the expectations are high.
Don't blame them for being high, since the others were amazing (as you and others put it) here's to hoping its good.

Man of Feels

Sufficiently Lethal
RANDOM COMMENT!
Mega Man 11 (Never going to happen)
Mega Man X9 (Never going to happen)
The Elder Scrolls 6 (Going to happen)
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (Going to happen)
Quake Champions (Going to happen)
Half-Life 3 (Totally going to happen)
Final Fantasy 15 (Going to happen)
That's it for now

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Pokemon Sun & Moon
Already out in America, but europe release is wednesday.

Preordered it though <3
Can't wait till wednesday

Bassianus

RANDOM COMMENT!
Mega Man 11 (Never going to happen)
Mega Man X9 (Never going to happen)
The Elder Scrolls 6 (Going to happen)
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (Going to happen)
Quake Champions (Going to happen)
Half-Life 3 (Totally going to happen)
Final Fantasy 15 (Going to happen)
That's it for now
Now dats a good list I say. All good choices, especially Half Life 3.
Huh, interesting, I actually didn't know it existed to be honest.
Pokemon Sun & Moon
Already out in America, but europe release is wednesday.

Preordered it though <3
Can't wait till wednesday
Ayyyyyy! Hope ya have fun mate! Also, damn Americans and their early release dates *grumble grumble*
Bully 2.

It'll happen.

It better happen.
Well said, Bully 1 was an masterpiece of a game, now we need to get Rockstar, or more force them, to make it... after Red Dead Redemption 2 first.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Now dats a good list I say. All good choices, especially Half Life 3.

Huh, interesting, I actually didn't know it existed to be honest.

Ayyyyyy! Hope ya have fun mate! Also, damn Americans and their early release dates *grumble grumble*

Well said, Bully 1 was an masterpiece of a game, now we need to get Rockstar, or more force them, to make it... after Red Dead Redemption 2 first.

Watch the trailer, some of the deaths are rather gruesome.

Sakuya

Trickster
Lol rip all you guys, I had pokemon moon since Friday c:
I want a Bully 2 I still play the first one since its just amazing.
For games that I am looking forward to or are hoping it will happen are:
The Legend of the Dragoon remake, I played the crap out of this RPG and its amazing, loved it more than Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 7 remake, still waiting on Square as always
Onimusha remake, beautiful franchise especially 1-3. Nioh brought that feeling of Onimusha to me which is why I enjoyed the beta even more.
Half-Life 3, if you played the 1st and 2nd one than you'll know why c:
Zone of the Enders 3, I'M WAITING HIDEO KOJIMA. YOU KNOW ENDERS IS BETTER THAN METAL GEAR!!!
Morrowind remaster, love Morrowind will never stop playing it. Only reason why I had an original Xbox.
Max Payne 1 and 2 remaster, I have to say its Rockstar's best franchise not best game but best franchise so far.
Manhunt remake, amazing game 1st is definitely better than the 2nd but still play both for an exhilarating ride doc.
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, loved this one so much its my favorite. Man PS2 days were great
Well my list can go on but these are titles I have to say now.
Will edit it in the future!
Sak out!

Bassianus

Lol rip all you guys, I had pokemon moon since Friday c:
I want a Bully 2 I still play the first one since its just amazing.
For games that I am looking forward to or are hoping it will happen are:
The Legend of the Dragoon remake, I played the crap out of this RPG and its amazing, loved it more than Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 7 remake, still waiting on Square as always
Onimusha remake, beautiful franchise especially 1-3. Nioh brought that feeling of Onimusha to me which is why I enjoyed the beta even more.
Half-Life 3, if you played the 1st and 2nd one than you'll know why c:
Zone of the Enders 3, I'M WAITING HIDEO KOJIMA. YOU KNOW ENDERS IS BETTER THAN METAL GEAR!!!
Morrowind remaster, love Morrowind will never stop playing it. Only reason why I had an original Xbox.
Max Payne 1 and 2 remaster, I have to say its Rockstar's best franchise not best game but best franchise so far.
Manhunt remake, amazing game 1st is definitely better than the 2nd but still play both for an exhilarating ride doc.
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, loved this one so much its my favorite. Man PS2 days were great
Well my list can go on but these are titles I have to say now.
Will edit it in the future!
Sak out!
So long I couldn't read it all since I gotta go to sleep. I'll read it to-marrow (nothing is safe from my shitty puns) and edit this post.
But damn you Sak, playing Pokemon Moon since Fri-day! *shakes fist*

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
I forgot to mention For Honor C: interesting game with good combat mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom