Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Together V2

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

OKAY!

A bit ago Miyu decided to do Game Together which didn't exactly go to plan and was a little bit hectic with organisation etc. so hopefully it will go a little bit better this time.

A few changes have been made to the system from the original method, first of all we have set the games people can actually select. We did this so we don't have a lot of games on the list that maybe only 2 or 3 people have. We've also decided to make this a monthly event where people will vote on the game/event.

Most of the games are either very well known and are most likely to have people who can play them, or they are free to play so people can download them. Grizzly forced Overwtach onto the list.

The table which you can find the games and all the information on other peoples games can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOvOSTw1yfVG_nlcD9FuiXOfhIAi2Pt0smgv2IdeZm8/edit?usp=sharing

How it will work
Once a month we will have an event based off a vote that everyone will be able to do. You will get 1 week to vote, starting on saturday and ending on the following saturday. We will have a week to organise the event itself, teams, servers, etc. Then we will have a 2 week break because I am lazy we need a bit more time to organise the votes etc. and to say bi-monthly seems a bit weird.

Hopefully this will go a bit better than the previous attempt at this.

If you want another game added just comment it with the games you can play please. If enough people have it, we will do it.

Please comment below what games you can play from the list!

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
welllllllllll tf2 seems the obvious choice, sim city, CIV, satan sacrifices, overwatch, smite, uhhhh idk murder games

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I can play Paladins, TF2 and probably some agar.io style games.

EDIT: I have Garry's Mod now, so yeah.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Also just asking but is it possible to do a Game Together session thingamabob on something like Just Cause 2: Multiplayer? It'd be pretty interesting.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Also just asking but is it possible to do a Game Together session thingamabob on something like Just Cause 2: Multiplayer? It'd be pretty interesting.
Just Cause 2: Multiplayer would be a good idea, since I don't have friends to play it ;-; .

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Let's all agree that everyone plays different games and we are bound to play games from valve so they can continue to milk us out.
All hail lord gabe.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Ehm...
TF2
L4D2
Battlefield 4 & 3
Gmod - TTT/Prophunt/Guess who. only
Paladins
Don't starve together - never played it, would like to try it with friends (pfff so cute, he said he has friends)
Also, why not add Payday 2? with the condition of the person that i play with knows what the fuck he is doing, since i'm not so great at that in this game.

Also, league of legends.
Not to mention, i suck dick at sucking dick when i play CS:GO ... so unless you can endure how shitty i'm in this game, i'll be able to play.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom