Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Game start rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
i always get people that, when they are caught breaking rules, say "i did not see the rules when i joined, so how was i supost to know" (mind you these are mic spammers and harassers X3), do you think we could have a more obvious place for the rules to be when someone joins the game? maybe a screen blocking window that will pop up before you choose your team or maybe something that will not let them play on the server until they read the rules and press a button saying that they will not break the rules? just so that they dont have an excuse when they break the rules, because truth be told, i have see some rule breakers get of easy with this excuse

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
for some reason this thought came to my mind...
You can't join a team, or if you join one you will be slayed every time unless you write down !rules... or something like that...

Meh, it's just a random thought came to mind, i thought i might as well share it, since it might be useful... somehow.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'm heavily against the idea since a lot of our players are not familiar with the english language and it would just be an inconvenience for them. We'd basically exclude players that don't speak english. Also it would lead to an overall decrease of players. Additionally from my experience it doesn't help to add said suggested methods of forcing a player to read the rules, as most players who break the rules are fully aware of them doing so. Saying "I didn't see the rules" is just a generic excuse which is still punishable since the rules are displayed to everyone when they join. We would indeed get rid of this excuse by implementing the mentioned precautions, but we would really lose more than what we are gaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom