Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Gagged?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
Hi,

So I was gagged for one day, now, my 'Last Request (LR)' was denied so I was trying to alert the warden (Aegeus Dusk) that he needed to do my LR. I may've said it quite a few times (not spamming/rapidly saying it) but I was just annoyed that he denied my LR. I was punished for spamming even though I was clearly not spamming. People in my lobby agreed that my LR was denied and that the warden should've done it. I was also accused of swearing, which is not true. I did not swear.

What was your type of punishment?:
Gag (Chat Ban)

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:226050116

Who has punished you?

It appears that Jim has banned me. I did not know he was in the game but even if he was, I wouldn't have done anything different, as it was not spam...

Why were you punished?

Chat Spamming

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I really want to be ungagged as my role as warden just gets harder and harder. It also gets very hard as a prisoner that cannot talk and tell anyone what they'd like to do. This may sound bad, but I do not have proof, I do not have anything. I do not understand at all why I was gagged.

Worst case, I may've spammed. I am sorry for anything that may've happened, I am truly sorry.

Last edited:

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
Okay, so...

Jim: Didn't see much disrespect but he was a little cap spammy so I gagged him for that. Also teambanned the guy who massfreekilled. Thanks for the report :)

I was sort of just trying to get attention with the capitals.. I was not mad at that stage, I was mad after it was final that we were not doing it. I was not being disrepectful. I mean, I did not say anything rude. I was just trying to get him to notice me in chat so I was using the capital letters.Sorry.

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
Okay, so...

Jim: Didn't see much disrespect but he was a little cap spammy so I gagged him for that. Also teambanned the guy who massfreekilled. Thanks for the report :)

I was sort of just trying to get attention with the capitals.. I was not mad at that stage, I was mad after it was final that we were not doing it. I was not being disrepectful. I mean, I did not say anything rude. I was just trying to get him to notice me in chat so I was using the capital letters.Sorry.
That actually is a thing with the wardens that they don't look at chat.It happends quite a lot which is stupid and the players get punished but not the wardens

D

Deleted member 2049

You shouldnt have kept trying to tell me to do that lr

I knew what I was doing as I no longer had to do the lr because it was last round not the round I did crush game. Just because it was denied doesnt mean we have to do it next round to fullfill it. You went on about it though

Also I did see the chat, I didnt respond because I didnt have to do the LR. Also lets remember how you said "You are all retarded" which was player disrespect but it wasnt enough to get you a mute aswell. Be thankful for that

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I personally don't really trust you but the gag is almost up and you have few prior comm blocks and took the time to write a concise appeal. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom