Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Gabriel_Nicolas's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel_Nicolas

Strange
Username: Gabriel_Nicolas

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:0

Who has punished you?
Bigunit

Why were you punished?
They thought I was into a hack but I wasn't like a few years ago I used a hack and I was always banned but now I changed I don't use a hack anymore I regretted it and I changed I swear and they banned me without proof like they don't even they gave me a spec to see if I was really hacking and that was an unfair ban

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Why I don't use a hack anymore I changed a lot I'm ashamed to use a hack and I'll never use a hack in the past I used a hack but I changed it I don't use it anymore

Gabriel_Nicolas

Strange
No unban for cheaters.
bro i swear i stopped using hacks believe me i changed i swear on everything that is most sacred i don't use hacks anymore i swear i don't use hacks anymore why do you just unban me you didn't even give a spec to see if my aim was weird

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
bro i swear i stopped using hacks believe me i changed i swear on everything that is most sacred i don't use hacks anymore i swear i don't use hacks anymore why do you just unban me you didn't even give a spec to see if my aim was weird
You aren't the first and aren't going to be the last to come and appeal a ban after stopping cheating.
Our policy still stands, however: no unban for cheaters.
Have a nice day.

Gabriel_Nicolas

Strange
You aren't the first and aren't going to be the last to come and appeal a ban after stopping cheating.
Our policy still stands, however: no unban for cheaters.
Have a nice day.
You're saying I'm just a cheater Seriously bro you guys banned me for no reason like I wasn't using any program like I got in there to play legit seriously even when I stop using hack I'm still just banned and there are more of you guys didn't even look at my crosshairs see if there was anything strange before banishing

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You're saying I'm just a cheater Seriously bro you guys banned me for no reason like I wasn't using any program like I got in there to play legit seriously even when I stop using hack I'm still just banned and there are more of you guys didn't even look at my crosshairs see if there was anything strange before banishing

1. you admitted that you cheated.
2. it doesn't matter that you don't cheat now, what matters is that you did at the time and you got punished for it. No second chances from us.

I'll be locking this thread now, have a good day.

Reactions: Aba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom