Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined gabino87's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabino87

User name: gabino87

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:86004718

Who has punished you?
Herald11

Why were you punished?
mass freekilling, raiding servers as a group with players from another community.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I would like to enjoy the servers as i joined. I have made a image of myself as a toxic, self entitled pretentious brat.
I can't say i have changed since only actions can show that. But since i have been banned many things that could help this appeal. I have gotten admin on
a network know as GFL(Games For Life) it is a multi game community. I have tried to be as accepting and kind to others. I have been very notorious for abusing any slight power. This can be shown as me abusing my donator perks. I want
to play on Blackwonder not as Gabino the toxic child. I want to have my image as someone who can be around others and have not leave.

D

Deleted member 3276

Link me your staff info page on this Games For Life community.

D

Deleted member 3276

You were accepted on this server on September 17th and you were banned on September 30th. You were staff on this server for 13 days before you shot up a server with your friends. I personally think that you have not changed and until I see actual evidence that you have your ban will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom