Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Fxxy #TC's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:226050116

Who has punished you?
Wanka/wogi

Why were you punished?
I was team banned for 1440 mins for free killing on Jailbreak LA server. It was 100% an accident, there were like 3 people in a tight space, threw a projectile and accidentally killed the admin, I was about to slay myself, then found myself team banned. I was meant to throw at a rebeller.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I did nothing wrong on purpose, I was about to kill myself and I always do the correct thing. I do regret throwing it but intended no harm on the player I hit.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
It was an accident, killing himself should have been enough.
I would agree with an unteamban. (Teamban may have expired before this gets handled)

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

While I Think it was a Little bit unfair, I suggest you next time not to use any projectile when trying to hit someone, not risking to hit anybody else and maybe ask the moving players to move away from the rebeller (I was there when It happened)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
According to your version of the story, fine. But saying I was "about to slay myself" is easy to say.

What if it wasn't an admin next (or hasn't been in the past) time? If you didn't kill yourself in console before Wanka could type more keys to teamban you, I doubt you were going to kys.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I explained in Discord what happened but you were clearly too busy being a whiny pissbaby to listen. The story goes as follows:

3 remaining RED's. The Warden orders us into a jacuzzi and asks his BLU's to babysit us whilst he gets ammo. Aie (can't remember which admin was using the nickname b/c tired and rushing) jumped out of the jacuzzi and killed one of the two guards watching over us. You began shooting at him and I perched myself in the farthermost corner of the jacuzzi so I wouldn't be shot. Aie moved in front of me as you took out your Cleaver and, as you were winding up to throw it, missed as Aie moved out of the way and hit me. I bled to death shortly after and teambanned you just as your slayed yourself.

I was aware that it was an accident, so I teambanned you instead of issuing a normal ban as I do. I would've unteambanned you because of this appeal too, if you hadn't caused a kick up in Discord about the teamban screeching "BLATANT ADMIN ABUSE AWWAAAAAAHHHH" and then made a hastily constructed admin application (this isn't that app so I won't bother going into details why it's shit), giving me the impression that you did so only so you could revoke your own punishment.

The final decision is upon me really, so I'm declining the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom