Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined FuzzyBoy_100's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyBoy_100

Username: FuzzyBoy_100

Name
FuzzyBoy_100

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 4

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/37560673

Australia ( Idk if it needs to be like city or state )

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:627442786

Your DiscordID
fuzzyboy_100YT#8591

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I'm pretty sure the server is called "Black Wonder AUS | MinecraftWolrd_Fix_v16"

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I believe that (the) server(s) should be safer, especially with the number of hackers I have seen in past servers I played on, I also hope to make the community more fun and exciting along all platforms that support Black Wonder servers! and in the hopes of people finding and making new friends along the way!

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Around 5-3 times a week (because I have stuff In real life to do)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Swearing is usually just a warning, Hacking results in a 1-day ban but if they continue it will result in a week ban, a month ban then they get permanently banned from all Black Wonder servers, if they continue on alt accounts it will result in an IP ban. Harassment and other things like racism and sexism results in the same way of Hacking 1-day ban-week ban-month then eventually permanently banned.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No, not yet (or at all)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 4
You only have 1 hour and 48 mins of playtime on Blackwonder.

ses.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom