Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted FrozenMic's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenMic

Strange
User name: FrozenMic

Name
FrozenMic 43(Gl!TcH3D-SoundwavePortal)

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:86334221

Your DiscordID
FrozenMic 43#2527

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder US Trade Minecraft

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I play a lot on Trade Minecraft, and i wanted to help out with managing the server. I enjoy my time playing and trading on there. I've also developed relationships with some of the members of the community. I like to give my time to hobbies that interest me, therefore, being the reason I am applying for staff, not only because I enjoy the game, but because I enjoy my time on the server. With all that said, this is why I want to become a member of the Blackwonder team.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Chig Bungus(H3ONX)

When are you usually available to play?
Monday: (3:00pm-11:00pm EST) - Tuesday: (3:00pm-11:00pm EST) - Wednesday: (4:00pm-11:00pm EST) - Thursday: (4:00pm-11:30pm EST) - Friday: (4:30pm-11:30pm EST) - Saturday: (4:00pm-11:30pm EST) - Sunday: (3:00pm-11:00pm EST)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking or cheating: Automatic Ban (with video evidence) - Micspam or Chat spam: 1st step: Issue a warning; 2nd step: 2 hours mute/gag; 3rd step: 6 hour mute/gag; 4th step: 1 day mute/gag; 5th step: 1 week mute/gag; Once punishment surpasses a month, player will be permanently mute/gag. Calling out staff: 1st time: warning; 2nd time: 3 hour mute/gag; If person keeps calling out staff, punishments will follow the same steps as micspam or chat spam punishments. Exploiting: 1st time: warning; 2nd time: 12 hour ban; 3rd time: 1 day ban; 4th time: 1 week ban; 5th time: 1 month ban; 6th time: Permanent ban (with evidence). Inappropriate sprays or signs: Permanent spray ban. Begging for items: 1st time: warning; 2nd time: 1 hour mute/gag; 3rd time: 6 hour mute/gag; and further punishments for begging will follow micspam or chat spam. Calladmin abuse: 1st time: 1 day ban; 2nd time: 3 days ban; 3rd time: 1 week ban; 4th time: 2 weeks ban; 5th time: 1 month ban; 6th time: Permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
On Discord, I'm known as FrozenMic. On Steam, I'm known as Soundwave or Glitched.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hi FrozenMic,
I was looking through the different sections on the forums and saw you are applying to become a moderator on a server I moderate, so I thought I'd leave some feedback and my thoughts on your application

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Using the Steam ID you've provided, nothing comes up for any prior bans or communication blocks, so that's good to hear.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking or cheating: Automatic Ban (with video evidence) - Micspam or Chat spam: 1st step: Issue a warning; 2nd step: 2 hours mute/gag; 3rd step: 6 hour mute/gag; 4th step: 1 day mute/gag; 5th step: 1 week mute/gag; Once punishment surpasses a month, player will be permanently mute/gag. Calling out staff: 1st time: warning; 2nd time: 3 hour mute/gag; If person keeps calling out staff, punishments will follow the same steps as micspam or chat spam punishments. Exploiting: 1st time: warning; 2nd time: 12 hour ban; 3rd time: 1 day ban; 4th time: 1 week ban; 5th time: 1 month ban; 6th time: Permanent ban (with evidence). Inappropriate sprays or signs: Permanent spray ban. Begging for items: 1st time: warning; 2nd time: 1 hour mute/gag; 3rd time: 6 hour mute/gag; and further punishments for begging will follow micspam or chat spam.

In my opinion, I feel that you're steps in your punishment ladder are fairly proportioned for the designated time frame for each punishment, the only thing that I can "critique" is that there is no calladmin abuse section for this punishment ladder.

Overall, I have known you for quite a long time, not only as playing on Team Fortress 2, but also in person. I have had no problems playing with you on Team Fortress, and you even go to the extent to alert me when there is something that needs to be adressed on the servers I moderate. I wish you the best of luck on your application process!

FrozenMic

Strange
Hi FrozenMic,
I was looking through the different sections on the forums and saw you are applying to become a moderator on a server I moderate, so I thought I'd leave some feedback and my thoughts on your application

Using the Steam ID you've provided, nothing comes up for any prior bans or communication blocks, so that's good to hear.

In my opinion, I feel that you're steps in your punishment ladder are fairly proportioned for the designated time frame for each punishment, the only thing that I can "critique" is that there is no calladmin abuse section for this punishment ladder.

Overall, I have known you for quite a long time, not only as playing on Team Fortress 2, but also in person. I have had no problems playing with you on Team Fortress, and you even go to the extent to alert me when there is something that needs to be adressed on the servers I moderate. I wish you the best of luck on your application process!
Thank you for the advice and I put in the adjustments.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welcome to the mod team. You will have a message from me shortly with some details to review.

► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft ◄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom