Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined FrostE's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostE

User name: FrostE

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? U:1:94683089

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
'Spawncamping all exits'

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was only at one exit, leaving two other exits for people to leave from. There was no other player outside to fight (kerknor and honey wait in spawn and attack at certain times), so my only option left was to sit at their spawn and wait. Also, I changed teams every so often and helped destroy sentries, as well as killed players who were standing near spawn exits, so my 'spawncamping' was not an extended, continuous effort, nor was it a one-sided one.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning FrostE,

First,
Spawncamping.PNG

I was only at one exit, leaving two other exits for people to leave from.
Correct, however, you are leaving out some other information. You were standing at the battlements spawn door (Middle spawn) with stickies planted. You also had stickies planted at the loft spawn (top spawn). You had direct LOS to that spawn.

There was no other player outside to fight (kerknor and honey wait in spawn and attack at certain times), so my only option left was to sit at their spawn and wait.
There could be 17 players on the enemy team all sitting inside their spawn areas. At least 1 exit needs to be clear for them to leave safely.

Also, I changed teams every so often and helped destroy sentries, as well as killed players who were standing near spawn exits
That's nice. This does not give you justification to go and spawn camp, however.

In the future, I would suggest making sure, even when it's all your friends, that there is an exit available for the enemy team to leave.

FrostE

Good morning Kerknor,

Since there was only 2 spawn doors being blocked (to my knowledge, I wasn't communicating with anyone on my team when sitting at spawn), doesn't that technically leave the barn door (far left spawn door) open? So I wouldn't be spawncamping all exits if there was a way for people to leave. Also, people were using that door to leave, most notably a friendly demoman who was stickyjumping around, so all exits weren't obstructed.

FrostE

Also, the three people banned were idiot (who built a sentry on the top of tower), me (who stickied the main battlements door), and ENIG (I don't know what he was doing).

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning FrostE,

Since there was only 2 spawn doors being blocked (to my knowledge, I wasn't communicating with anyone on my team when sitting at spawn), doesn't that technically leave the barn door (far left spawn door) open?
I did not say you were blocking all 3 exits.
At least 1 exit needs to be clear for them to leave safely.

ENIG was at the barn door with stickies as well. This is why Cold Knights explained that to you. 1 exit must be available for the enemy team to leave. This was not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom