Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

From what I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only recently begun to explore this community and I've noticed a somewhat common theme in my short time in x10 servers.

The mods/admins who regularly go to them from time to time seem to goad others into attacking people solely because they dislike what they're doing. Such as in Hightower they find who's capturing the point and call them out using mic even though that isn't something that goes against the rules. Or making people switch loadouts simply because the loadout is a really hard one to beat.

While this isn't against rules, I don't think these are the types of things that mods should do as they are there to set a form of example of how things are done.

I'm basically a nobody in this community and I've had to remind a staff member that what they're doing goes against what being a moderator stands for as well as remind that all it takes is someone willing to make a complaint to potentially have them removed, as I myself have helped run a server and have had to let go people due to them showing a bad example of how things are run.

Perhaps something to remind admins that general attitude is just as important as rules should be set in place?

I am fairly new so I can't exactly say but just my two cents.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hello @The Burgers of Kaz Miller , Thanks for your time and effort making this thread.

I would like you next time to record a demo of who is the admin/mod which is doing these things, and make sure that the things he is talking about or calling out get in the demo you are recording.

Also, if he did say "don't use a loadout cuz it's hard to beat", like you mentioned, you have my permission to use them for at least few times until he mentions the fact that you are using them, just for the sake that it shows in the record if you aren't lucky enough for him to say the same thing again.

learn everything about how to make a demo here: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/how-to-record-a-demo.554/

Again, thanks for your time.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Hey,

First of all, this community allows everyone to give his/her opinion. So thank you for taking the effort to come to the BlackWonder Forum and share this issue.

I'm fairly new to being admin but from being here around alot I learned that these community does not approve abusive admins. I assume that because of this report, they will look into it.

I hope you understand that untill evidence, nothing can be done as the saying goes "innocent untill proven guilty".

>Make a demo when it happens.
>Report it in.

That's all I can say at the moment. And if the person in question is reading this, hope he/she learns understands it is wrong and stops doing it.

Edit: nvm, Wolf beat me to it like he's doing it the entire evening allready. lol

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Everyone in this community has the same rights to give his opinion And they are (almost) always equal.

So if you think someone did something he/she shouldn't do don't be afraid to Report him/her.

Spunkie

Scarcely Lethal

bam

I'm somewhat new to this community and I'm liking it. Just because this person is a moderator, doesn't mean they can't be reported. Please go ahead and do so. Don't let one bad experience with someone ruin the fun of the entire thing, I know this doesn't happen again. (y)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Sorry, but I don't want to turn into a community where you get banned if you even dare to judge an admin...
Believe me, it's better if you make a demo and report it. Not only improves this you gameplay experience, but it also helps our community to get better. Every feedback is welcome.

Sorry, but I don't want to turn into a community where you get banned if you even dare to judge an admin...
Believe me, it's better if you make a demo and report it. Not only improves this you gameplay experience, but it also helps our community to get better. Every feedback is welcome.
I abstained from making a demo or naming seeing as I did warn him that his actions were a bit iffy when it happened and let him know that if someone felt harassed b what he did that this could potentially become a bigger problem. He understood and went about his business and, from what I saw, didn't do it again while I was on the server.

If I do however see it happen again I will make a demo.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I abstained from making a demo or naming seeing as I did warn him that his actions were a bit iffy when it happened and let him know that if someone felt harassed b what he did that this could potentially become a bigger problem. He understood and went about his business and, from what I saw, didn't do it again while I was on the server.

If I do however see it happen again I will make a demo.
Very appreciated to not just slander a person his name without evidence. To it been happening or not, it's not cool to just throw a name in the dirt without proof. c: And hope it doesn't happen again. Again, thank you for your concern with this community, hope you like to stick around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom