Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Friendly plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213205

Benedevil, add this to every Blackwonder server.

I'm tired of having pointless discussions on 2Fort, Orange and etc about people that want to be friendly but when they get killed, they complain and blablablah (This usually ends in insults from both parts) .

I think adding this plugin will stop that problem. Friendlies and normal players won't have any more pathetic discussions regarding how TF2 is not a pew pew game and that they're ruining their fun.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Ok first of why don't the friendlies just join another friendly server and some players will get confused by the friendly players colouring and get annoyed by accidentally shooting them, they should change the skin colour mabye?

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

The last update is from 2016, i hope so.
It does not appear so, at least it doesn't say anything about it in the changelogs. But if it gets added anyways maybe Benedevil can fix that exploit himself. If an explanation is needed feel free to contact me in private. (Discord or steam)

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
It does not appear so, at least it doesn't say anything about it in the changelogs. But if it gets added anyways maybe Benedevil can fix that exploit himself. If an explanation is needed feel free to contact me in private. (Discord or steam)

fab88afe2cbb966563afcbc73b8db8b4.png

9e51e6d9f5f2ac6b39d81dba53b23d40.png

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Maybe get a server where both parties cant fight and have friendlies go there. but imo if you join a server just to do nothing and then cry for getting killed is bs. i mean, there are people who join the server for its game but forced to leave because some players decide to do anything but playing the game mode. in my eyes its griefing and okay if one would do it as its like having just one afk. but then have have your team do noting for a very long time while you actually want to play the game....

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, lets add this to jailbreak, i'm sure that won't be broken in every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom