Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freekiller and Rulebreakers, yet no justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XesiB

Unremarkable
I have only been playing the TF2 server for this particular community on VSH and JB, both has a lot of rulebreakers like time waster in VSH, Free killer in JB, and even after all the reports and !calladmin, no admin showed up. Is there a shortage of staff or are you too busy to handle the server or just dont care? Please I hope you pay closer attention because I love these gamemodes, and is planning to play in these servers, but as it is, no enjoyment can be extracted from the amount of rule breaking going on.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

I check and handle the reports section EVERY single day. It is on YOU to record, take screenshots, upload to youtube or .dem file, etc. and submit a report on our forums. We removed calladmin for the absolute shitpost and spam that we just fucking hate as admins. We care, we really do, but we rely on those who play on our servers more than the admins to submit reports. Don't blame the admin team, just help us out.

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
I’m sure the admins are doing their best. If you want them to be more efficient take the initiative to help out by either doing reports with evidence or being a donor/admin yourself and experience how difficult it is to handle blackwonder, especially with people like you who expect more from the admin team even though they are doing their best.

Reactions: Jim

XesiB

Unremarkable
I check and handle the reports section EVERY single day. It is on YOU to record, take screenshots, upload to youtube or .dem file, etc. and submit a report on our forums. We removed calladmin for the absolute shitpost and spam that we just fucking hate as admins. We care, we really do, but we rely on those who play on our servers more than the admins to submit reports. Don't blame the admin team, just help us out.
I am a new player that literally joined this forum just 2 days ago, but I am actually already used to stuff like this so I can report on forum, but what about the normal players that does not understand how to do forum but knows the command !calladmin to help them in the server, do you not help them unless they report on forum with screenshots and testimonies. I mean the command is there, my question is why is it seem like the command !calladmin is almost useless? That is all, i did not say the one who handle the forum is ignoring

XesiB

Unremarkable
Like I am currently playing JB right now in a blackwonder server, and this guy for almost 10 minutes straight in blue team as a machina sniper, free kill when he likes (I just joined on his last round, so no time to screenshots), but people there say they already !calladmin with no avail? Thank you for your time

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
Because they don’t know which is why people like you should help and be more effective. Many other people like you are trying. Including me. I submitted my first report yesterday. Don’t blame the others. Only help yourself

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

I am a new player that literally joined this forum just 2 days ago, but I am actually already used to stuff like this so I can report on forum, but what about the normal players that does not understand how to do forum but knows the command !calladmin to help them in the server, do you not help them unless they report on forum with screenshots and testimonies. I mean the command is there, my question is why is it seem like the command !calladmin is almost useless? That is all, i did not say the one who handle the forum is ignoring
Like I am currently playing JB right now in a blackwonder server, and this guy for almost 10 minutes straight in blue team as a machina sniper, free kill when he likes (I just joined on his last round, so no time to screenshots), but people there say they already !calladmin with no avail? Thank you for your time

Record a demo and submit a report, if he is doing what you say he is doing, then he will be punished.

Most of the reports I handle are from members that are very young, if they can do it so can you, most players that care enough either are in our discord or on the forums submitting reports to take care of those who break roles, like I said, we removed !calladmin because of the shitpost and fucking spam, reports or pinging us in discord are the best ways to reach us.

XesiB

Unremarkable
Record a demo and submit a report, if he is doing what you say he is doing, then he will be punished.

Most of the reports I handle are from members that are very young, if they can do it so can you, most players that care enough either are in our discord or on the forums submitting reports to take care of those who break roles, like I said, we removed !calladmin because of the shitpost and fucking spam, reports or pinging us in discord are the best ways to reach us.
Again, I get your point and I am sure if i made a normal forum report the player in question will get the justice he/she deserves, my question that I am still wondering is the use of !calladmin, seriously thats the only question left, You already answered the reporting and forum question

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

!calladmin is useless, we removed where it routes to in our discord. The server owner has yet to remove the command, it goes nowhere.

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
I think we should all agree that players and admins BOTH have a part to play but its not compulsory for players to help out. Arguing more is getting no where but Ice claiming !calladmin is shit and XesiB saying that other players can’t do shit

XesiB

Unremarkable
I think we should all agree that players and admins BOTH have a part to play but its not compulsory for players to help out. Arguing more is getting no where but Ice claiming !calladmin is shit and XesiB saying that other players can’t do shit
Don't you dare put words in my or Ice's mouth without even understanding the context, I said that SOME new players don't understand forum and so they rely on !calladmin, but !calladmin seems useless because it seems to lack its utility, ICE never claimed it is SHIT, so watch what you write next time, people like you are the kind that spread false information and ruins the whole thread, making me and the others involved look bad

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

Don't you dare put words in my or Ice's mouth without even understanding the context, I said that SOME new players don't understand forum and so they rely on !calladmin, but !calladmin seems useless because it seems to lack its utility, ICE never claimed it is SHIT, so watch what you write next time, people like you are the kind that spread false information and ruins the whole thread, making me and the others involved look bad

Relax, relax. It was a bad observation, but calladmin is shit, it really is, it has no route and players shouldn't rely on it, it was spammed and abused for a long time to the point where admins ignore it. Yes, maybe words were put in our mouths, but for real, calladmin is the worst possible way to talk to get an admin, I don't even think the calladmin command works anymore on the servers.

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
I’m sorry if I put words in you mouths but I was generalising what Ice said.

XesiB

Unremarkable
I’m sorry if I put words in you mouths but I was generalising what Ice said.
Well you basically generalized what ICE said so it is fine, but you made me sound like a guy who shits on players because they dont understand how to use forum, so next time just becareful, but I appreciate you taking time to read this thread

XesiB

Unremarkable
Well from what I saw I can make a conclusion that the only way for justice is to report on forum (because not many admin do actual patrols on server, and I understand that) and !calladmin no longer works but the command still exist on the server, giving player a false hope of security (if it does not work anymore, should have been removed). I thank everyone that has already took time to read this thread and a special thanks to Ice as the person who represents Blackwonder's staff to give clearance and answer to my questions.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don’t know why Ice is saying calladmin was removed because of abuse or it being spammed or whatever because that’s not really true nor is it simply your responsibility to report people when admins aren’t on. Admins here help out voluntarily and likeso we appreciate voluntary help from regular players to help keep the servers clean. We appreciate the reports and they will always be resolved if your end goal is to get rule breakers punished but we never simply demand that of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom