Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Freeday Invincibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

If you have freeday you are completely invincible even wardens can't kill you. Sooooooo I think that should be removed and replaced with some kind of particle system so if freedays are delaying or if they're in a blu control pressing buttons they can be killed.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
If you have freeday you are completely invincible even wardens can't kill you. Sooooooo I think that should be removed and replaced with some kind of particle system so if freedays are delaying or if they're in a blu control pressing buttons they can be killed.

holy shit that would be abused so hard, why do you feel like they won't kill the freedays "for the lols" or to ruin their day.

it wouldn't be a problem if an admin was online, but holy shit if no admins were there, every round a freeday is just going to die right away.

And this will also create even harsher punishments for people that are "Killing freedays" on purpose or not.

It would also create some rules that i don't even know if they exist, like: if you killed a freeday by accident or not, what are you going to do? kill your self? it won't be enough if you think about it, since it's a freeday, which is even bigger than just a prisoner that was mistaken for not following the warden's commands and gets killed.

Overall, removing invincibility from freedays is a no.
But we should add some particles to freedays, similar to the ones that appear when a blue freekills too many reds

However we could do something like...
They are immune to backstaps + they are immune to 99%~90% of the damage dealt to them.
Whenever they are the last player alive they will not be freedays anymore.

This is my opinion on this matter, and thanks for your time <3

Last edited:

Jasper

Scarcely Lethal

the j

I vote no, simply because stupid people will then shoot the people that have freedays because they are browsing tumblr while the LR is being given out.

Not sure how to fix the freeday round delaying thing though. These problems cross eachother out.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I fixed a couple of things:
  • You can no longer glitch yourself invincible on the blue team
  • Particles will appear when you have a Freeday
  • Particles will properly be removed when you rebel during a Freeday
  • You will lose your Freeday when picking up ammo

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I fixed a couple of things:
  • You can no longer glitch yourself invincible on the blue team
  • Particles will appear when you have a Freeday
  • Particles will properly be removed when you rebel during a Freeday
  • You will lose your Freeday when picking up ammo
That's sooo cool thanks for this great solution :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom