Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Free day & Delay of LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

I was thinking it would be a good idea that once all other reds have died except the free day and one other a vote could be called to slay the free day in order to not delay the LR

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I don't play much Jail Break, but I know about free days in it. This sounds like an overall good idea so I can see it happening at one point in the future. Of course, don't take my word for it, I'm no Jail Break expert :p

Quit TF2

I was thinking it would be a good idea that once all other reds have died except the free day and one other a vote could be called to slay the free day in order to not delay the LR

I agree with you. Off topic, My only problem is in some maps, the freeday script glitches and spawns you in the ground. Then when you suicide you lose your freeday, and then freekilled by a guard who doesn't know you should've had a freeday

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
hmmm.. i don't understand why would you need to make a vote to slay the "freeday" player?
after the warden does the !givelr command, and the player successfully chooses it... then the warden's job is over really...
that's why 99% of wardens just kill them selves after doing so...

and also if the freeday is the only one alive then the warden will simply kill him self along with the blue team...

so... i don't really see the problem >_>

Edit: 99% wardens kill them selves.... no... 48% kill them selves, 48% asks the prisoner for his death request, and 2% don't know what the fuck to do, or just want the prisoner to die so the round is over (which is really just stupid considering that he can end the round by two very efficient ways, which i just talked about ^^^^^^)

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I agree with you. Off topic, My only problem is in some maps, the freeday script glitches and spawns you in the ground. Then when you suicide you lose your freeday, and then freekilled by a guard who doesn't know you should've had a freeday
would you be kind enough and mention these maps you are talking about? the ones where you just get stuck in the ground. that would be helpful, to see how we can deal with it.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer

The problem is being looked into. If I can't seem to solve the issue by changing coordinates, I'll write a small plugin, which will enable freeday players to unstuck themselves.

There is a cvar in the config of TFJail to remove LRs at some point. I think it was last guard

This Cvar is already set to true

daicadeptrai

I think you 've done something wrong, right ??

Last edited by a moderator:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Just like 2010Wolf said. If the freeday-prisoner is trying to delay by not killing himself, the guards and warden can just end the round by doing /kill in console. I don't know if it's that easy to have a vote-slay enabled only when there is one red left on the team and it has to be the freeday, as nobody wants the last red dead before he had his lr vote out. And don't want people to abuse that vote if it can't be singled out. :x

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Well that's a shame, I guess. All that means is that the red is protected from trolls and said red can delay. There's a pro and a con for everything.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Wait, could the guard/warden just kill the delayer anyway? Or would that class as free-killing (if it is done by a plug-in)?
uuuuuh the "freeday" does not get killed from anything (i believe unless he was crushed by something? not sure about this part...)

so, you can't damage him...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom