Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Freak Fortress adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
I'm horribly sorry if this is already a thread, but I looked hard and couldn't find it.

I feel like some bosses in freak fortress are just stupid, and could easily be adjusted. I'm often in FF2 servers and often find complaints that are hard to refute against. I wanna suggest some stuff and hear some stuff from others.

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
Bonk boy. I'm OK with scout bosses, you can easily counter this stuff, rocket jumps, explosions, air blasts, jukes, being a scout, etc etc. But does he need to have a scout attack speed. I think his attack speed should be reduced a lot more, same thing with Ass Pancakes.

Blitzkreig. Yeah, ok, hes OP. But I'm ok with it though. But I don't think he should have so many rounds. Its kind of obsessive.

Also, heres a bug. Normal Nurse has a medi gun, and when her proxys die they can be respawned by her. But when they respawn, they respawn on the other team. I don't know if this is intended, But it just seems off.

TOG II

Unremarkable

TOG II*

+1

Ninja Spy - When he loses a life, time slows and he gains the ability to dash in any direction, killing any player in their path.
This in itself is annoying, but not overpowered. The problem here is that he has 3 lives, meaning he gets to do this twice.
Out of 20 rounds against the Ninja Spy, 12 of them ended with the Ninja Spy winning because of this.

Suggestion: Make the dash less spammable and make it last a little shorter, remove it entirely, or reduce the amount of lives he has.
(Personal opinion: I also find that he has too much health for three whole lives.)

That Bird DK blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
Robo-Femscout is pretty much just a bonk boy clone with more ammo in the shotgun, i would like her to be removed or changed a bit so it's no longer just "the easy win" hale

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

I feel like some bosses in freak fortress are just stupid, and could easily be adjusted. I'm often in FF2 servers and often find complaints that are hard to refute against. I wanna sug

I would suggest you make some sort of big thread where you list all the balance changes and adjustments, add a poll for every change and then let the people decide, the best would be if you could even find some cvar's or strings in the code so they can be applied easier (wich mostly makes your suggestions take effect faster).

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Female robot scout has been removed from the cycle and blitzkrieg now has 3 lives instead of 5. Thanks for the suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom