Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Freak Fortress 2 A boss that needs a buff and a fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow12231

Scarcely Lethal
I'm talking about Major critz here. He is a cool boss. Yet he is really bad. He is really slow with alot of health so spies stab him for 12k with 20 players. His rockets deal about 70 dmg each and they are really slow too. Since its Major crits maybe he should Crit with his rockets? He can't even kill a scout because you dont have a melee the only thing to move fast is the grappling hook. I say he needs a dmg reduction on himself against backstabs since how powerfull they are on him due to his lack of speed, I mean really that guy is slower than the heavy, he isn't even big like in MvM so he cant see alot if he is being swarmed and that happenes alot. Also knockback resistance pyro's make him do nothing since they deflect rockets. This boss also needs either faster rockets or more damage from them. I belive that's all I can say about the buff he needs. Also The Ninja Heavy needs a fix, His textures are broken for alot of people for some he is purely white for some he has missing textures. Okay that's all I got to say in this theard hopefully the buff I requested will be considered!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Major Crits has been replaced by Major Crits Junior. Thank you for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom