Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Fr0st3d_F1ak3s's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr0st3d_F1ak3s

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Fr0st3d_F1ak3s

Name
Fr0st3d_F1ak3s

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:217093837

Your DiscordID
Fr0st3d_F1ak3s#8528

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder US Minecraft World: (172.20.0.5:27020)
BlackWonder TX Minecraft World: (45.35.1.186:27040)
BlackWonder NY Minecraft World: (206.221.183.218:27050)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
The reason(s) I would like to become a moderator is simple. I have been playing on BlackWonder's servers for awhile now, I have met many new friends through playing on BlackWonder servers, and during this time I have truly had tons of fun, playing, talking, and just plain messing about for hours on different maps such as minecraftworld a7, and hightower (as examples.) Although, I have many positive things to say about my time playing on BlackWonder's servers, there is one thing I believe should be changed: more active playing staff. I see many people on the servers I commonly play on micspamming, exploiting/griefing, and occasional racism to name a few common issues I have personally seen, and I would like to help in regards to enforcing some of these commonly broken rules, whilst continuing to play and have fun on the servers.

Why should I be considered?
I believe I should be potentially considered as I have a clean punishment history (i.e no mutes, bans, etc,) I am active on the servers I play on, and I have in the past reported some of those who break the rules.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I usually get on at least once a day, (sometimes only for a few minutes, sometimes I may be on for hours)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I primarily play on trade servers. Here are punishment ladders I would use for people breaking the rules:

Micspam: 1st offense--> 1 hour Mute 2nd offense--> 3 hour mute 3rd offense--> 5 hour mute
4th offense--> 10 hour mute 5th offense--> 1 day mute
6th offense--> 3 day mute 7th offense--> 1 week mute
8th offense--> 1 month mute 9th offense--> Permanent Mute

Racism (Voice or Text): 1st offense--> 1 hour Silence 2nd offense--> 3 hour Silence 3rd offense--> 5 hour Silence 4th offense--> 10 hour Silence 5th offense--> 1 day Silence 6th offense--> 3 day Silence
7th offense--> 1 week Silence 8th offense--> 1 month Silence 9th offense--> Permanent Silence

Exploiting/Griefing: 1st offense--> 1 day ban 2nd offense--> 2 day ban 3rd offense--> 4 day ban
4th offense--> 1 week ban 5th offense--> 2 week ban 6th offense--> 1 month ban
7th offense--> 2 month ban 8th offense--> 5 month ban 9th offense--> Permanent ban

Non English Speaker (Same as micspam): 1st offense--> 1 hour Mute 2nd offense--> 3 hour mute 3rd offense--> 5 hour mute
4th offense--> 10 hour mute 5th offense--> 1 day mute
6th offense--> 3 day mute 7th offense--> 1 week mute
8th offense--> 1 month mute 9th offense--> Permanent Mute

Inappropriate Spray/Sign: 1st offense--> Permanent spray ban

Abusing !calladmin/Calling out Admin: 1st offense--> 2 hour silence 2nd offense--> 4 hour silence
3rd offense--> 8 hour silence 4th offense--> 12 hour silence 5th offense--> 1 day silence
6th offense--> 3 day silence 7th offense--> 1 week silence 8th offense--> 1 month silence
9th offense--> permanent silence

Cheating/Hacking: Any offense in general--> Permanent Ban

Hack Advertising: 1st offense--> permanent gag

Overly Toxic (depends on method of communication): 1st offense--> 30 min gag/mute/silence 2nd offense--> 1 hour gag/mute/silence
3rd offense--> 2 hour gag/mute/silence 4th offense--> 4 hour gag/mute/silence 5th offense--> 8 hour gag/mute/silence
6th offense--> 12 hour gag/mute/silence 7th offense--> 1 day gag/mute/silence 8th offense--> 3 day gag/mute/silence
9th offense--> 1 week gag/mute/silence 10th offense--> 1 month gag/mute/silence 11th offense--> permanent gag/mute/silence

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Logs: https://tfstats.tf/player/17668
No punishments of any sort on record, and he has made several reports in the past. Logs look clean as well.
Hack Advertising: 1st offense--> 2 hour gag 2nd offense--> 4 hour gag 3rd offense--> 8 hour gag
4th offense--> 12 hour gag 5th offense--> 1 day gag 6th offense--> 3 day gag 7th offense--> 1 week gag
8th offense--> 1 month gag 9th offense--> permanent gag
This is an immediate perma silence. We don't tolerate the promotion of cheats on our servers, just as cheating itself is forbidden. The rest of the ladders look acceptable.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hey Frosted,
All of your punishments and their steps look fine, I just have one general question.

I see you have a separate section for micspam and for racism, how would you punish someone being toxic on the server? Other than this question everything else looks great. Best of luck!

Fr0st3d_F1ak3s

Scarcely Lethal
Hello, sorry for my late response as I've been a little busy with school, with that being said, I have stopped presumptively spamming my binds whilst on blackwonder servers, and only use text chat for general communication.
With that being said I hope this helps, and I eagerly await for more feedback as anything helps :)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Inactive

1605997186393.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom