Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Found new hacker... Unable to submit report due to not knowing Steam ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somoto the Wolf

EggNogPootiePie was repeatedly getting headshots on multiple users, including me.
One user called out hacks, and I went to spectate to see if that was the case.
I have experiance in watching for hacks, and have software that records my screen at all times during gameplay. However, I didn't have it running at the time, so I can't provide a demo.

Red flags to me were that they....

Snapped onto a player when I was in Spectator and never did it again...
Switched off of sniper when I called him out.
Said that it was due to him learning after a youtuber, and that his DPI is low.
However he snapped to a player about an inch from the side of the screen.
He was also going on about a changed FOV.

I was playing at ~11:40 EST when this happened and it was on the 100% crits | X10 TX server
I was Somoto_the_Wolf.
I am an admin for All out Gamers, on a CS 1.6 server, and just recently got into TF2 as a PTP user.
Still learning the basics, but am sure there were some things that I am not aware that can explain the walling that he was being accused of, but he was using Aim.
He toggles too.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I searched "EggNogPootiePie" and found nothing. We can't do anything without evidence; marking as invalid and moving to report archive.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
@Somoto the Wolf you might be able to open your steam client and navigate to this - here.PNG - page and find the player's profile and then ID through it. Post it here or to me in private and I'll follow him next time he's on and have a look.

As fish mentioned, the report itself is invalid without proof, but it's clear that you've put in some extra work on the details you do have, and so I'm willing to put in some extra work on it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom