Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Forum Problem ~ Steam Account Linking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender™

Unremarkable
So I wanna connect my steam account on here, but for some reason, it says that it's already linked with another account?
1642717174961.png

I dunno if I actually have some kind of "ancient BLW.TF account" that has my steam details on there, but if I do, is it possible for them to be changed / removed and onto here?

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

You've probably logged in with your steam account to our forums before, try directly doing this again and you should be able to find out

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Follow the advice above, then send me a PM from that account - I'll transfer it over then.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

I dunno what the other account is, I don't even remember having an "secret ancient" account on here, let alone connecting it to steam
You can Log in to our forums with steam, it redirects you to the steam page and upon logging into steam as you normally would on browser it logs you into a forum account with it. You should be able to see this:

1642792843139.png

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

It's been sorted, steam login button wasn't working for me till today, some reason.

Status Update: Solved
You can still PM viking if you wish to transfer your steam account to link it

Feel free to make a new thread or reach out if you need further assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom