Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Forum "Activity"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
I go on to the forums everyday as I am aspiring to become an admin and that is required but the thing is , is just going on the forum and browsing through things counted as "active". As I said im on every day and I know I dont have many posts as I only really lean on things and give an opinon if I know what people are talking about and general dont try and butt in on things in fear of making myself seem dumb as I take the forums seriously now after being demolished from posting two or three dumb comments. Just a lil question that came to my mind and seemed important.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Being active is posting something.
Some say it is enough to shitpost in Off-topic, but if you wanna be seen as active. I'd suggest to start answering questions or make suggestions.
Give your input on certain matters, that is what I'd call active.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The way I acted on forums when I was on the rightous quest to adminship was look at all the active threads and see if there was anything productive I could add. I personally think shit posting is something you should really avoid but the occasional thread or two shouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom