Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined For TF2 zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Hi i want to make some rules for the tf2 zombies incase they get aproved or not NOTE:i dont try to do my own rule i try to make some that can be respected:
1.The last human can not camp.
2.In the hard to reach spots [pl_upward] you cant stay there for more than 2 minutes.
Thats it only 2 important rules hope ben aproves them

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. Camping is the only way to have any chance to win if you are the last human alive because zombies can run fast.
2. Zombies get after some time jump boost and collisions are enabled so zombies can get to higher places. Also they recieve an arrow each 30 seconds.

So I think the game is balanced and doesn't really require rules besides the general rules.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Btw can someone explain me why there is enemy bumping syistem?

Collisions have been enabled to make it easier for the enemy team to get to engineers. They can stack on top of each other to reach spots that they normally couldn't. It's just a gimmick to encourage team play

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
very bad idea. as miyu stated above he won't have any chance due to the amount of zombies. You will be doomed to run around and to get trapped. Almost no chance to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom