Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined flay of fish's Ban appeal

flay of fish

Strange
Username: flay of fish

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:80284601

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
No idea what this means, my account isnt an alt or anything lol? also didnt do anything ban worthy

I use a vpn, idk if that affects anything or if someone linked to my ip or something. want to play with my friend and cant, very annoying that i cant play on my favorite vsh server

Shades

Staff Member
Admin
I find it quite laughable that your account was banned just under 3 minutes after your alt received a ban for cheating. Sound familiar marjo.c4?

1639812972740.png

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
allow me to re-iterate what @Shades said.
There was another account on your IP that was banned for cheating.
3 minutes later, the account "pit drone" was banned for sharing the IP.

From what I can see here, you tried cheating using a disposable alt, and after getting banned, you tried to rejoin with your main account.
Feel free to correct me if you believe my assumptions are wrong, however.
1639833295752.png
1639833319608.png

flay of fish

Strange
allow me to re-iterate what @Shades said.
There was another account on your IP that was banned for cheating.
3 minutes later, the account "pit drone" was banned for sharing the IP.

From what I can see here, you tried cheating using a disposable alt, and after getting banned, you tried to rejoin with your main account.
Feel free to correct me if you believe my assumptions are wrong, however.
not me. i also dont appreciate the rude response from the first guy.

edit: also i have been watching my friend screenshare this server to me and there is a default heavy with chinese characters as recent as yesterday that always gets ludicrously high top damage, and whenever he gets banned he rejoins. perhaps you should be banning the real cheaters and not me.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
do you have a possible explanation as to why the cheater is on your internet connection?

flay of fish

Strange
do you have a possible explanation as to why the cheater is on your internet connection?
how should i know? all i know is i didnt do anything wrong and i shouldnt be banned.

if you want proof of this chinese character guy i can record next time my freind screenshares. (assuming theyre both in the server at the same time again)

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I use a vpn, idk if that affects anything or if someone linked to my ip or something. want to play with my friend and cant, very annoying that i cant play on my favorite vsh server
About you using a VPN. Could you maybe explain why you have to use a VPN to be able to play with your friend?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom