Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Flame.'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame.

Strange
Username: Flame.

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? Flame.#4296

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
We (Me and several other people) were arguing about some stuff, and maybe i went a little overboard tbh, but nothing bad, we were just arguing our points. i think it was Jim who banned me but I'm not sure. i would be humbled and super thankful if you would please unban me from the discord server and allow me to chat with my friends for another time, I would be very thankful of your forgiveness towards me and I will not screw up again, I promise. i siserly apologise to everyone I may have disrespected. i am sorry. i hope you will do the right thing with me and I promise I will do better. I'm sorry.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i think you should unban me from the discord server because it was an honest mistake, he didn't even say anything about me going over the edge and it was a friendly argument and I think if he didn't like what was going on he could have at least said something to warn me I was going to far, I swear I will do better and be more respectful to the staff team, thank you for reading this and I hope you will chose the best option but I will try to angle you into unbanning me, like most people, but at this point its all up to you, please unban me and I will not disappoint you. thank you.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Who has punished you?
Jim
Nope, twas me. In the midst of the circus in general chat last night you randomly decided to start taking shots at Pkay after he gave his opinion on the situation. He wasn't even related to what was going on, so I removed you once it was obvious you were just there to make noise.

The dban's expired. I'd tell you not to cause trouble again, but honestly making the true colors of your little group plain for all to see was immensely helpful, so I'll just say thanks, instead ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom