Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Fix Warden Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
I've always had this problem with the warden menu not displaying while a vote is happening
sometimes because of this i'm not able to progress the round without delaying a full 40 seconds
which has led to some problems in the past

This might be a minor thing but it really bugs me alot

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

There are out of menu commands like !wcc, !wff, probably a /marker or something similar to that.

You don't need the warden menu to progress the round. It's also safer to not use it as accidental friendlyfire is for some reason very common for wardens.

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
There are out of menu commands like !wcc, !wff, probably a /marker or something similar to that.

You don't need the warden menu to progress the round. It's also safer to not use it as accidental friendlyfire is for some reason very common for wardens.
I didn't know /marker was a command, thanks for informing me

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I don't know if it's a command, but I would imagine there is a command for it. You don't need to use markers to move your prisoners about though. Just make them crouch walk and follow.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It's not really worth looking into a solution for this as the issue is minute. Thank you for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom