Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Fix the "Enable Friendly Fire" Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A LEMON ATE ME

Strange

Jimari

Whenever i enable Friendly Fire for Cell Wars/Meat Grinder Theres always that batch of A-Holes who come up with a pan or a knife and start Killing the warden, how to fix this, Enable friendly fire for reds only or when the warden enables friendly fire he gets immunity as long as its on

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
The friendly fire is enabled for both teams because:

"for reds" cellwars, warday, or whatever that needs FF to be enabled.
"for blues" Killing freekillers, killing an abusive warden.

If the warden just keeps freekilling each round and enables FF and he is immune to it, people who want to try and stop him can't hurt him, and they can't defend them selves, since they will be killed by him.

As well as he can abuse it even harder by telling all reds to go to a cell, enable friendly fire and disabling it for a second to kill all of his team, and then freekills the reds in the cell.

Thus, immunity for friendly fire for the warden alone OR disabling friendly fire for blues only, isn't a good idea.

However if it's possible there could be an "All-damage from blues to blues" resistance for around 70%~95% for all blues, or for the warden only, that might be a better way to deal with things.

at least that's my point of view so far.

Thanks for the suggestion.

A LEMON ATE ME

Strange

Jimari

I
The friendly fire is enabled for both teams because:

"for reds" cellwars, warday, or whatever that needs FF to be enabled.
"for blues" Killing freekillers, killing an abusive warden.

If the warden just keeps freekilling each round and enables FF and he is immune to it, people who want to try and stop him can't hurt him, and they can't defend them selves, since they will be killed by him.

As well as he can abuse it even harder by telling all reds to go to a cell, enable friendly fire and disabling it for a second to kill all of his team, and then freekills the reds in the cell.

Thus, immunity for friendly fire for the warden alone OR disabling friendly fire for blues only, isn't a good idea.

However if it's possible there could be an "All-damage from blues to blues" resistance for around 70%~95% for all blues, or for the warden only, that might be a better way to deal with things.

at least that's my point of view so far.

Thanks for the suggestion.
get your point of view but honestly, it needs a fix, someone doesn't like me, Dead, someone doesn't want me to be warden BAM he killed me and typed !w in chat, its just stupid people can get away with it

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I

get your point of view but honestly, it needs a fix, someone doesn't like me, Dead, someone doesn't want me to be warden BAM he killed me and typed !w in chat, its just stupid people can get away with it

But if you're the warden and have the power of FriendlyFire in your hands, it should really not be a problem to fight the blue on your own terms. Launch a rocket at them and flash FF just as it explodes, thus harmlessly removing them from the round without putting anyone else in danger.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

You can repirt in players who are on guard team and kill you during cellwars as that is a freekill. Get a demo of them doing it ans they will get a ban as it is against the rules to freekill, which is what he does when he kills you on a cellwar day.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

*report.

I'm going to close this as we can't do anything about it. If you enable FF and a blu teamkills you, it's just like freekilling and thus reporting will get the person banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom