Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Fishmane's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishmane

Strange
Username: Fishmane

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:512872686

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
I don't even know, I started my PC and joined on the Deathrun #2 server as usual and it said I was banned for "DUPLICATE ACCOUNT".

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am not quite sure what my ban reason even means or how this had happened. I have a shared steam account connected to my steam app which only seems the reason to this ban for me. I have been a donator for quite a while (I don't remember how long). If I did anything bad for this to happen then I am truly sorry for anything and will never do such things again.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Your IP is tied to an account that was banned for aimbotting on an achievement engineer server on the 9th of August 2023, on the next day another account with the very same IP tried to join and thus got automatically banned, and finally, this one you mentioned in the appeal got banned roughly ten hours after the second ban. Any ideas as to how it could have led to this?

Fishmane

Strange
Your IP is tied to an account that was banned for aimbotting on an achievement engineer server on the 9th of August 2023, on the next day another account with the very same IP tried to join and thus got automatically banned, and finally, this one you mentioned in the appeal got banned roughly ten hours after the second ban. Any ideas as to how it could have led to this?
Hello, sorry for the late reply. My friend lives with me in the same house and use the same router (which is probaly the reason to this). We work different shifts and when I got home and wanted to hop on dr it gave me this message.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt given you've been a long time player, but seeing that you were VAC banned earlier this summer hurts your credibility too much to risk unbanning you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom