Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First class you ever choose in the game

First class you ever played as.

• Scout

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Medic

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Soldier

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Pyro

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Heavy

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Demoman

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Sniper

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Spy

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Engineer

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3378

First class i played, was scout. I used him so much, i thought it would be the only class i would ever use... Now i main Medic.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Engineer, similar to Am_seal I tought it to be amazing to have a gun shooting for you (you may note that Tf2 was my first fps-shooter ever.)

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
Before I started TF2 I was told of a guy in the game who had a flamethrower.

And god damn I love fire!

I'm sure you guys can figure out what happens next.

Dell

Truly Feared
First class was pyro back in 2013. I remember, I used to have a screenshot of the first time I played on a king of the hill map; I was super interested in my rag doll for some reason.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
I was 9 y/o and it was 2010 summer i think. I watched my older brother giving it a try but he did not like TF2. I asked him what class he likes and that was demo. So I tried demoman first. Long Periode of scout Main than spycicle,deadringer main than soldier/Demo main. Today i don't main anymore but Demo and Soli are my most skilled classes. (Also from 2010 until 2017 i did not have an own PC and played very much in little time because there were Long periods without tf2) I received my own PC just this january. I watched 3 years siN before I actually played tf2 and was 4 years a f2p. Well I also considered blackwonder my go-to Server for what ever i could play like already in 2013/14. To end this maybe too long reply, yes I somehow played the class I "mained" and enjoy in any gamemode the very first time already. Map: pl_badwater I remember cause i was really Interested in how the soldier earned the HHH-pumpkinhead who killed me

Last edited:

Overkill

a byte
Spy. I got into him cause I used to play a Zombie Fortress server and spy was op and fun to play on it. Then when the server died I migrated to the other classes, and now I'm a jack of all trades.
fbf06e2fa4944b8d7826605a74bdff21.png

ana.

Scarcely Lethal

ana.

Picked heavy. Only cause my f2p self thought a guy with 300 hp as well as a big ass minigun would be OP as hell.

Wuffles

Scarcely Lethal
Pyro.

Back then i was all 'bout fire stuff, hell, even in craft & design at school i had the TF2 pyro icon laser-printed onto a table i made, rather ironic.

d0opsk.png

Eat Soup Kiddo

Infix

I started off as sniper and after that my main bounced around, from Sniper > Soldier > Engie > Soldier > Engie > Medic
and now I Main Medic for comp teams and bought stuff for Med and Sniper due to them being my fav class!
but Med OP <3 :X3:

Cinnamon

roll
First class I ever played was Pyro. I even bought a little hat for him from the store. Wasted 5 bucks when I could have gotten the same hat for around 1.33 refined...

Now I main Heavy, and I hate pyro.

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
Pyro.

Back then i was all 'bout fire stuff, hell, even in craft & design at school i had the TF2 pyro icon laser-printed onto a table i made, rather ironic.

d0opsk.png

To this day I'm still a Pyro guy, I even sewed the pyro patches onto my favorite hoodies. I got two blu patches and two red patches with my birthday money from a few months ago
20171203_135414[1].jpg

AhGDSS

Strange
Scout.
I did play with my friends around 2014
But yeah, when i downloaded tf2, my first choice was the scout and i was 13 at that time, thought he looked cool lol

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom