Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First class you ever choose in the game

First class you ever played as.

• Scout

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Medic

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Soldier

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Pyro

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Heavy

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Demoman

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Sniper

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Spy

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Engineer

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

Emma

Mildly Menacing

Emma

For me that was heavy

The first time I played tf2 was on my brother's account when he found this "new free game", he wanted me to try it and I had no idea what to do but the heavy looked cuddly and powerful

I sucked horrible but hey still playing it

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

jeOxC3Y.jpg

When I first started playing TF2 I chose the Heavy. I didn't know why at the time, but I'm pretty sure it was coz he was a meat shield with the most hp. Heavy was my main for about a year and a half.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
First class I ever played was Medic. Before first playing the game in 2012, I watched all the "Meet the Team" videos (excluding Pyro, that one wasn't out yet.) I enjoyed Medic the most, and decided to play him first.

My first time playing him was not a good time, playing as the one character everybody targets.

First class I got a kill as was Sniper. It was an unscoped sniper kill on a disguised spy. This was back when replays were still a thing, and I got a replay. I went back and rewatched the video, as I got killed by a spy mere seconds later, and it was in fact two separate spies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hard to say, but I think I played the Scout first, but I sticked with Engineer for half a year not 2 days later.

I liked Scout because he was fast and I thought I could never hit, but since my aim was shit (it still is :( ) I played Engineer since he essentially has an Auto-Aim Gun with much life.

The first few days I did not even know you can upgrade your buildings. I also stayed away from the teleported since that thing was kinda weird to me.

But after a few more days of playing, I always always on top of the scoreboard!

In 2fort.

Camping down where the flag is.

Not moving, just having my sentry there and waiting for that dumb Scout to move into my sentry for the 10th time.

Fun!

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
First time I PLAYED TF2 was in 2013. I was over at a friends house and while he left to go take a shit I was like
Then I just couldn’t hold myself back so this happend...
(I went spy.)
After that I got a steam account. It was created the 13 Of April, 2013. I immediately started downloading TF2 and I, for some reason played offline with bots only for 1 year..... I used to go scout, open YouTube, play Muppets Paradise, increase the playback speed to 1.5 and run around in cp_george and fuck shit up.
So I guess my first class EVER played was spy, but the first class on my account was scout.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I choose scout first because my friend recommened being fast and "furios" so I tried it and it was fun. Later on I moved to Community servers such as Deathrun, Jailbreak and Saxton hale cause causal was too boring.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom