Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined FIoor's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIoor

Scarcely Lethal
Username: FIoor

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:435248625

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (V) | Weapon: tf_weapon_shovel

Why should we revoke your punishment?
first of all i wanna ask what does (V) mean
i dont know why i was targetted for aimbot, is your anticheat running? it says that i am targetted for tf_weapon_shovel aimbot, that's an anticheat discrepancy, i wasn't even using shovel! i was in a deathrun server! i was using a sign! does your anti-cheat treats all soldier weapons, including the all-class weapon soldier can use a shovel? it gives a vague description of why i got called out for aimbot, theres atleast some witnesses that actually saw me fight minutes before the ban, or maybe the hud code i was given was implanted a hidden cheat somewhere in the code, i don't know but thinking about it sounds like im paranoid of something, but it's a possibility, i don't know, i do not know how your anti-cheat works or how sourcebans work because i'm a regular person and the best thing to know is to make an assumption or a guess. i wanna rephrase what i said about the hud code, it was for matchmaking panel cleanup, i don't know if it was the case but i had it deleted incase if i get ratted or it might be injecting a trojan horse, apologies for not doing a test run in my dedicated server because i was too excited and i had to get along with my peeps in the community so technically i cheated in your server? it was a misunderstanding and i know that cheating in your server is wrong, i will try my very best to double-check on things when i download tf2 related (configs, huds)

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Hi Floor,

I have a demo from what happened yesterday, I don't know If this is any help but ll be still adding it.
Fight starts from tick 35000 and you got banned at tick 39000, I didn't spectate your pov sadly, But here you have the demo.

Attachments

• deathrun-sg-10-02-2022.dem
    19.3 MB · Views: 75

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The system caught you using third party tools to modify your game in impossible ways.

What the hell is a 'HUD code'?

FIoor

Scarcely Lethal
>The system caught you using third party tools to modify your game in impossible ways.
it's still a bit vague though, is it a default system that only says like so? it's better to speculate anyways because i do not know about sourcebans, like i said, i apologize for doing it and i will make sure that i won't download suspicious files that might secretly download hacks, well technically i utilized it but it's almost useless, well i didnt record my pov due to pc issues but it's a niche little fun tool if you use it properly, kind of like a gray hat, idk but i'm saying it because it sounds formal lol
one problem comes through seeing death, i haven't utilized it maliciously, its hard to prove it but there's witnesses to prove it, idk the names but yeah
>What the hell is a 'HUD code'?
recently there's a new tf2 exploit going on, i called it hud code instead of hud exploit because i was stupid, and to test it out i carelessly used it in your servers, which is a huge mistake and i did so because i want to show things off, and i forgot the existance of casual modes. the exploit has been reported to valve already and i reported it to benedevil to make him aware of the problem

i am this desperate to get unbanned and i want to get back to the community.......................

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Anticheat bans are deliberately vague to make them more difficult to circumvent, but yes, we can see what advantage you gave yourself here, and it cannot be done without external tools.

It's not a "neat little tool", and you didn't "accidentally use it"; it's a wallhack and you chose deliberately to stay on the server after seeing what it could do, regardless of whether it was downloaded intentionally or not.

Did you send Benedevil the files when you made him aware of the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom