Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
By prefixed threads i mean threads which have
28baaef905.png
or
ae2268b207.png
or all of that other stuff, filtered out in this area:
24b88a2167.png

However, i'm thinking that this feature or ""highlighted threads"" area can only show prefixed threads from anywhere else except:

1. Reports
  2. Dumpster (obviously)
I'm not 100% sure about making the reports not show up on the prefixed threads area, but i just feel like it's going to get spammy from the amount of reports, and probably even cover or take another important topic's place.

Anyways, i just think this will make it more convenient for everyone on the forums to see the ""highlighted"" threads, since they are ""prefixed"" thus highlighted.

Watcha think?

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Just to be clear, prefixed threads would still show up in New posts and New threads right? "Filtering out" confused me a little.

What about showing 10 threads instead of 8? Or what about a filter that lets me customize what I want to see? I want to uncheck updates and off topic and see everything else.

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Idk how to code dis....

What can you code then?

Is it possible to make it so that it will filter out topic or threads from specific sections of the forums? sections such as ""Server Updated"" or ""Suggestions"" and so on depending on every user's personal choosing? like buster mentioned.
So every user can customize that to show what he is interested in most...

Can u do dat :-o?

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
i think more like recently finished cases type of thing. Or maybe recommendations on what kind of thread you have recently been watching

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
What can you code then?

Is it possible to make it so that it will filter out topic or threads from specific sections of the forums? sections such as ""Server Updated"" or ""Suggestions"" and so on depending on every user's personal choosing? like buster mentioned.
So every user can customize that to show what he is interested in most...

Can u do dat :-o?
Noh...I'm not familiar enough with xenforo addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom