Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed FF2/VSH | Short Circuit Nerf Request/Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the Short Circuit is one of the most cheapest weapons in Freak Fortress 2 right now. The stun's way too long and Engineers could easily sit on top of an unreachable object or in a corner near a dispenser and endlessly turtle until you either die, rage, or just simply leave them be. It's incredibly annoying to face as Hale and just completely kills the fun of playing as Hale overall. I would love to see this weapon get a nerf, I also have a few ideas that could possibly balance it.

1) Lose 50 HP upon using the Alt-fire
2) Consume alot more metal
3) Gives the hale more rage (kinda like airblasting)
4) Heavily reduce the stun time.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I think a reduction of the stun time alongside the consumption of more metal would do the trick.

It would make it less reliable to spam because the amount of time it is active would be less and you'd use up more metal trying to render the Hale as useless as it is made now.

This would ultimately force the weapon to have to be used when trying to get out of tough scenarios and not use it to screw with the Hale.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
As someone who plays VSH and FF I would welcome this change since it is very common to see people spam it a lot (myself included).

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

I have a list of vsh suggestions and I found Short circuit on it too, it reads as follows:

Remove the ability to stun the Hale with the Short Circuit; the Engineer already is powerful enough with his Sentry and Teleporter und should stay as a team-player.
To further add to that point, I suggest it to instead give it the ability to remove the stun from raged player, to encourage this mayby the Engineer could recieve 50 metal upon doing so.(he still needs 25 to fire it so he gets 25 metal in the end)

This was mostly based on my vsh experience as there it already should be disabled, altought your suggestion seems fine to me too exept the increased rage gain.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I have a list of vsh suggestions and I found Short circuit on it too, it reads as follows:

Remove the ability to stun the Hale with the Short Circuit; the Engineer already is powerful enough with his Sentry and Teleporter und should stay as a team-player.
To further add to that point, I suggest it to instead give it the ability to remove the stun from raged player, to encourage this mayby the Engineer could recieve 50 metal upon doing so.(he still needs 25 to fire it so he gets 25 metal in the end)

This was mostly based on my vsh experience as there it already should be disabled, altought your suggestion seems fine to me too exept the increased rage gain.

While I think that would be cool, an engineer rushing into a group of players stunned by a rage is just straight up suicide.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

While I think that would be cool, an engineer rushing into a group of players stunned by a rage is just straight up suicide.

Assuming of course they aren't thankful and help him escape, I think something like saving a medic with uber ready or a pyro as they are suspectible to rage and both can help him escape.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I guess since the short circuit got a complete overhaul now this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom