Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Festive Scott | blw.tf's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

User name: Festive Scott | blw.tf

Name
ScottFluffo blw.tf, Real name= Jason

Your Age
13, 14 in 1 month

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:95792893

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? I helped manage a server in a game called, Unturned and I was and still am a Moderator/Admin.

On what servers do you usually play on? Jailbreak, TX
Pretty much all and every Jailbreak Server.
and I also play on Trade Plaza allot aswell.

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to become an admin so that I can help any and every person on Discord or even on Blackwonder live chat, saying that they have a Rule-breaker in the server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names - will5023
- Buster
- Overkill

When are you usually available to play? (Week-Days= 3:30 PM - 11:00 PM) - (Week-Ends= 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

- Jailbreak, General rules -

Ghosting: tell them to stop, if they keep on: Gag for 1 Hour, 1 Day, 2 Day, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 1 Month, Perma-Gag

Delaying: Ask them to slay themselves. If not done, Force Slay.

Speaking over Warden: Ask them Kindly to stop. If not done, Mute 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 4 Hours, 1 Day, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 1 Month, Perma-Mute.

No Mic on BLU team: Perma team ban until target/person can prove he has one, and it works.

Ammo Glitching: If accidental, ask them to leave if they don't, Kick. And if it was the person's Intention to do so, and keep doing it excessively: 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, PermaBan.

Donor Abuse: Record a Demo, and remove donor after informing Benedevil about the situation.

- BLU Team -

Freekill: ask them to slay themselves if accident, if not... Force Slay. If it was on purpose though, Teamban 1 Hours, 1 Day, 2 Day, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 1 Month, Perma-TeamBan

Mass-Freekill: Unintentional, 1 hour GuardBan, if it was the person's intention: Perma-TeamBan.

Baiting: I will kindly ask the guard to stop, continues... Force Slay. if it continues with killing on the Guards behalf, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, Perma-GuardBan.

Teamkilling: ask them to slay themselves if it was an accident if they don't. Force Slay and 1-hour team ban. If it continues for 1 Day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, Perma-TeamBan.

Armory camping: ask them to stop, if not done Force Slay. if it continues... TeamBan 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 1 Day, 2 days, 1 Week, 2 weeks, 1 Month, Perma-TeamBan.

Illegal FF: Turn FF off, and warn them. If it happens again and someone dies... respawn the ones that died and Guard ban the one who activated FF for 1 day, if it continues, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, Perma-GuardBan.

Illegal !uw: Force that person to be warden and if it continues: 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 month, Perma-GuardBan.

Latespawn: Slay them and warn, If it continues: 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 week, 1 month, PermaBan.

Freeday Abuse: Instant slay after a warning, if it continues: 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, PermaBan.

- Chat Rules -
Being offensive/racist: Immediate Gag/mute (depending on what they are using to be offensive).

Mic Spam/Ear rape: Immediate Mute, 1 hour, 4 Hour, 1 Day, 2 Days, 1 week, 1 Month, PermaMute.

- VS Saxton Hale -

Point Farming: warn the person doing so, and 30m Boss-TeamBan.
Being Friendly as Hale: Warning, if it continues Slay.

Camping: Warning, then slay if it continues then 1 Hour, 4 Hours, 1 Day, 2 Days, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 1 Month, Perma-Ban.

- Deathrun -

Faking Freeruns: I would warn them not to do it again, with an added slay. If it continues, First, a 30min Death ban, after it has been lifted and (s)he still does it... 1 Hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, Perma-Death, TeamBan.

Ghosting: I’ll give a warning, if it continues, 30min, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, PermaMute.

Exploiting: it really depends on how severe it is, I'll give a warning then: 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 2 months, Perma-Ban.

Stalling/Delaying: Warning, then a slay. If it happens again then: 30min, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 Weeks, 2 Week, 1 month, Perma-Ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I am German as I said in my previous app, and If for example there is a German Person speaking through either Mic, I can mute them for however long it takes me to explain to them in German that you can only speak In English.
As said wonderful community of Blackwonder, I have made an app before that showed me being an Admin is not all fun and games, And I have spent well over a Year thinking How I should tackle the role of being an Admin, and how I must mature to master that Important role.

I thank all of Blackwonder for taking the time and Consideration to respond and look at my app.

- Jason

- EDITLOGS -

EDIT 1= Fixed a Grammatical error, in the "Which servers have you previously managed?" Question.
EDIT 2= Fixed a Mic/Chat issue in the "Is there any other information you would like us to know about?" Question.
EDIT 3= Fixed another Grammatical error in the "Your Age" Question.
EDIT 4= Made the Rules less Harsh, and more Understandable.
EDIT 5= Edited the whole application to make It easier to read.

Last edited:

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

Hello again, I am sorry but I will most likely not reply to any of the comments on this post until 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM EST Tomorrow, I am sorry and hope that my absence until tomorrow will not harm my Application in any way.

- Jason

General Zimmer

Store Manager
If for example there is a German Person speaking through either Mic or Chat, I can gag them for however long it takes me to explain to them in German that you can only speak In English.

Everybody is free to speak any language they feel like in the text chat.
1543749901403.png

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

Once, again I'll probably not be responding to any comments here until tomorrow since I am more tired than a hibernating bear in the winter (sorry, excessive :3)
Anyways I may be checking here and there on my phone, but I most likely won't be responding until either (5:30 AM, Monday) or (3:30 PM, Monday).

Thank's, and good night :3

D

Deleted member 3276

Could you please explain the -rep on your backpack.tf profile?

Attachments

• -rep.PNG
    -rep.PNG
    39.9 KB · Views: 323

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

Could you please explain the -rep on your backpack.tf profile?
Sure, sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner.. had to leave with family..

So pretty much what happend with that -rep is I traded this dude Merp on a Unusual trade server called (FirePowered) and I was interested in the Unusual sniper rifle he had.. So I asked is it ok if I trade my unusual infernal smoke Zommin broomin for it, he said I need something else for price so I said I may be able to get a gift card (MAYBE) and I said if it doesn’t work out We trade stuff back and yea, so the day came that we agreed I would give the gift card and something came up (exam for math that I had no clue how to do) and I said yo sorry dude I can’t get the gift card right now.. can we trade back as agreed? He said no I sold it, I was angry cause the deal was he keeps on to it until the trade is done, so he said I’m a scammer and stuff like that and a day later I believe I got my first -rep on bp.tf from him and I believe his friend as well.

I’ll try to see if I made any screenshots of chat to prove the deal we made, but can’t make any promises, blocked the guy out of anger which I now regret cause I want us to be cool.

Also I apologize for my poor hand writing, I am currently writing this off a IPhone at 12:04 AM.

- Jason

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Sure, sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner.. had to leave with family..

So pretty much what happend with that -rep is I traded this dude Merp on a Unusual trade server called (FirePowered) and I was interested in the Unusual sniper rifle he had.. So I asked is it ok if I trade my unusual infernal smoke Zommin broomin for it, he said I need something else for price so I said I may be able to get a gift card (MAYBE) and I said if it doesn’t work out We trade stuff back and yea, so the day came that we agreed I would give the gift card and something came up (exam for math that I had no clue how to do) and I said yo sorry dude I can’t get the gift card right now.. can we trade back as agreed? He said no I sold it, I was angry cause the deal was he keeps on to it until the trade is done, so he said I’m a scammer and stuff like that and a day later I believe I got my first -rep on bp.tf from him and I believe his friend as well.

I’ll try to see if I made any screenshots of chat to prove the deal we made, but can’t make any promises, blocked the guy out of anger which I now regret cause I want us to be cool.

Also I apologize for my poor hand writing, I am currently writing this off a IPhone at 12:04 AM.

- Jason
I agree it technically isn't your fault since the deal was Merp doesn't trade anything away just in case, but I want to point out an inconsistency here. You said you couldn't give him the gift card just yet, and he said that was okay and even gave you 3-4 days. You still refused. Here's the chat log for anyone interested:
If somehow I'm wrong, you can always appeal the -trust using the orange flag button in case you think it doesn't comply with backpack's standards.

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

I agree it technically isn't your fault since the deal was Merp doesn't trade anything away just in case, but I want to point out an inconsistency here. You said you couldn't give him the gift card just yet, and he said that was okay and even gave you 3-4 days. You still refused. Here's the chat log for anyone interested:
If somehow I'm wrong, you can always appeal the -trust using the orange flag button in case you think it doesn't comply with backpack's standards.
First off I'd like to thank Fish-Related Crimes for finding and posting this screenshot of our chat log, which indeed is the exact same chat log.

Ok, so Now that we are able to see he offers me 3-4 days, I tell him I'm not gonna mess up my life for a virtual item, This is me referring to the "Exam that I had no clue to do" thing that I said, and I quickly denied his offers for 3-4 days because of how stressed I was being with real-life issues like the Exam, So I knew I wasn't gonna be able to do it most likely in the next 3-4 days, so I kindly asked him saying, "It hurts me to say this, But I can't get the gift card So as part of the deal I would like to trade back since I could not deliver. And he said he doesn't have it which got me angry and frustrated because I knew he would start calling me a scammer and stuff, I also said it in chat history me saying things like, "Just ban me". I also forgot to mention I was selling a few nerf guns from a friend to some kids (with parents permission ofc :3) for the gift card money and that also did not work out so I was annoyed and frustrated.

Lastly, I would like to address my behavior from back then, I got salty very easily, I sometimes not always got toxic from the stupidest things, and I got toxic at the end of this chat history a Bit because of the sheer and genuine frustration I had. After all of what happened, I would still take the blame for it even though deep inside me I think it's not my fault when part of it is.. For example, I should not of based a giftcard suggestion on money that I don't even have yet (even though I got the money a few weeks later :3 bit too late..) and I should not have guessed and assumed that a very active trader would keep a mainstream trading item (my opinion) just for someone that he doesn't even know, even though we had a deal he shouldn't sell/trade it, and I shouldn't trade/sell my item.

Thank you for letting me explain myself on that event. :)

- Jason

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

You had received feedback from your previous application concerning about your sudden huge leap from a three hour duration to a permanent for no reason which you had then edited accordingly to make it seemingly more reasonable. HOWEVER.
Ghosting: tell them to stop, if they keep on: Gag for 1 Hour, 4 Hours, 1 Day, , PermaGag.
(taking one of your punishments as an example) For whatever reason, you completely dismissed that advice for this application as though that was a one-time appeal. I would have had thought that you would have improved from your last application, but it seems that it had worsen despite provided feedback.

I honestly could not find anything redeeming to support you since I had never seen you before.
-Support

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
First off I'd like to thank Fish-Related Crimes for finding and posting this screenshot of our chat log, which indeed is the exact same chat log.

Ok, so Now that we are able to see he offers me 3-4 days, I tell him I'm not gonna mess up my life for a virtual item, This is me referring to the "Exam that I had no clue to do" thing that I said, and I quickly denied his offers for 3-4 days because of how stressed I was being with real-life issues like the Exam, So I knew I wasn't gonna be able to do it most likely in the next 3-4 days, so I kindly asked him saying, "It hurts me to say this, But I can't get the gift card So as part of the deal I would like to trade back since I could not deliver. And he said he doesn't have it which got me angry and frustrated because I knew he would start calling me a scammer and stuff, I also said it in chat history me saying things like, "Just ban me". I also forgot to mention I was selling a few nerf guns from a friend to some kids (with parents permission ofc :3) for the gift card money and that also did not work out so I was annoyed and frustrated.

Lastly, I would like to address my behavior from back then, I got salty very easily, I sometimes not always got toxic from the stupidest things, and I got toxic at the end of this chat history a Bit because of the sheer and genuine frustration I had. After all of what happened, I would still take the blame for it even though deep inside me I think it's not my fault when part of it is.. For example, I should not of based a giftcard suggestion on money that I don't even have yet (even though I got the money a few weeks later :3 bit too late..) and I should not have guessed and assumed that a very active trader would keep a mainstream trading item (my opinion) just for someone that he doesn't even know, even though we had a deal he shouldn't sell/trade it, and I shouldn't trade/sell my item.

Thank you for letting me explain myself on that event. :)

- Jason
It still strikes me as odd that you didn't even try to explain your situation and negotiate for more time, but alright. I honestly see no problems with this if you can get the trust removed on backpack.

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

You had received feedback from your previous application concerning about your sudden huge leap from a three hour duration to a permanent for no reason which you had then edited accordingly to make it seemingly more reasonable. HOWEVER.

(taking one of your punishments as an example) For whatever reason, you completely dismissed that advice for this application as though that was a one-time appeal. I would have had thought that you would have improved from your last application, but it seems that it had worsen despite provided feedback.

I honestly could not find anything redeeming to support you since I had never seen you before.
-Support
I understand and I will edit my Application the moment I get back home, thank you for responding :)

Festive Scott | blw.tf

Unremarkable

scztt

Ok, So I just edited the rules and took inspiration from Paragon's admin application, I hope this time It will be more understandable and less Harsh. :)

D

Deleted member 3276

These are your recent chatlogs, they are pretty bad. Chatlogs paint a picture of how you act ingame. Unfortunately, I cannot support you with these chatlogs.

-support

Attachments

• scott.PNG
    scott.PNG
    43.1 KB · Views: 288
  • scott2.PNG
    scott2.PNG
    43.6 KB · Views: 251
  • scott3.PNG
    scott3.PNG
    38.6 KB · Views: 267
  • scott4.PNG
    scott4.PNG
    45.1 KB · Views: 270

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Jason,

We left your app open longer than usual so we could observe your chat logs to see how you have or have not changed since you last app. While there has been some progress, you still have a very recent tendency to be very inappropriate in chat. For this reason and for those included by other admins, we must decline your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom